| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
malfunction Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Jan 2007 Posts: 1015 Location: http://www.behindthecorner.com/
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:01 am Post subject: SUPER RELEASE |
|
|
lol since i do not use CEF anymore and this is my very last post ul ever see from me, I might aswell tell the truth about me...
It all started half a year ago when me and my best friend made a bet I would get 50€ if I could pretend to be someone else I wasnt for half a year. I had to choose a forum with atleast 20k members and I accidently found this forum and thought well this will do. There were also some other rules for me to win the bet, and I started to like this forum baldkagojbeputgjenjgjeblablablabla and started to learn alot of different kind of stuff
Thanks guys I had lots of fun and got my 50€
(those pictures u saw of me werent my real pics, I actually do know that girl but nvm)
I´m a
Guy
In
Real
Life
the only 1 to really suspect me was RENKO, GRATZ u r the smartest
HAVE A NICE LIFELESS NERDY LIFE
I DO NOT CARE WHAT EVER U POST BECAUSE IM NOT GONNA READ THEM THIS IS MY LAST POST, HAVE A NICE LIFELESS DAY BB
FLAME w/E DO NOT CARE _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shepherd Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Sep 2007 Posts: 186
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
| rofl |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
hcavolsdsadgadsg I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 5801
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I still want you to suck my dick. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
vodkamanX How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 Oct 2007 Posts: 0 Location: BACK (In pog form!)
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| 50 euros? Wow. Thats like, so not worth it. xD |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SGL Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 04 May 2007 Posts: 758
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
su wuna hav butsekz? _________________
I'm SirGodlike
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SWED] Faust Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Reputation: 6
Joined: 14 Apr 2007 Posts: 371 Location: Zug Izland
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
/fap? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Steve03416634 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 846
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
A half year... 50 euros...
I wouldn't fucking do that. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kevin Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 Mar 2007 Posts: 1139 Location: Spiderman-World
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
tmocky How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 30 Oct 2006 Posts: 2437
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
*cough only person to suspect you're a dude IRL is renko cough* LOL. If I really though you were a girl I'd have asked you for webcam sex a long time ago. As for the pictures, the timestamps didn't match.  _________________
For the no-lifers amongst us. [X]
L. Casei Defensis. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Blank I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 20 Jun 2006 Posts: 3044
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Nevar rly thought you were a girl. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
IkickBABEEZ Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Jul 2007 Posts: 307
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i thought you were a guy? no one ever said anything about you being a girl O.O _________________
posts: 100 [X] 200 [X] 300[X] 400 [X] 500 [ ]
M-UG.NET //THE SITE RAN BY KILLUMINATI(X0R) IN WHICH HE STOLE REAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE text me @ 1-780-717-5747 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Blank wrote: | | Nevar rly thought you were a girl. | i thought sky was an IT
like renko |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Blank I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 20 Jun 2006 Posts: 3044
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| HEROXOOT wrote: | | Blank wrote: | | Nevar rly thought you were a girl. | i thought sky was an IT
like renko |
Lol.
I knew he wasn't when I saw the pics and she took the critizim.
Chick would have spazzed. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Acim Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jun 2007 Posts: 1948 Location: If anyone has a GMS DK and they don't need it I'll have it!!
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
OMGWTFBBQ? _________________
I'm alive and well, but I quit CEF for a while. Legitly playing since Novemberish 07. Starting hacking October 06. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Blank I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 20 Jun 2006 Posts: 3044
|
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Makes me Lul. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|