Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


SUPER RELEASE
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
malfunction
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1015
Location: http://www.behindthecorner.com/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: SUPER RELEASE Reply with quote

lol since i do not use CEF anymore and this is my very last post ul ever see from me, I might aswell tell the truth about me...
It all started half a year ago when me and my best friend made a bet I would get 50€ if I could pretend to be someone else I wasnt for half a year. I had to choose a forum with atleast 20k members and I accidently found this forum and thought well this will do. There were also some other rules for me to win the bet, and I started to like this forum baldkagojbeputgjenjgjeblablablabla and started to learn alot of different kind of stuff
Thanks guys I had lots of fun and got my 50€
(those pictures u saw of me werent my real pics, I actually do know that girl but nvm)
I´m a
Guy
In
Real
Life


the only 1 to really suspect me was RENKO, GRATZ u r the smartest

HAVE A NICE LIFELESS NERDY LIFE
I DO NOT CARE WHAT EVER U POST BECAUSE IM NOT GONNA READ THEM THIS IS MY LAST POST, HAVE A NICE LIFELESS DAY BB

FLAME w/E DO NOT CARE

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shepherd
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 28 Sep 2007
Posts: 186

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 5801

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still want you to suck my dick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vodkamanX
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Oct 2007
Posts: 0
Location: BACK (In pog form!)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

50 euros? Wow. Thats like, so not worth it. xD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SGL
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 04 May 2007
Posts: 758

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

su wuna hav butsekz?
_________________
I'm SirGodlike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SWED] Faust
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Reputation: 6

Joined: 14 Apr 2007
Posts: 371
Location: Zug Izland

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/fap?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A half year... 50 euros...



I wouldn't fucking do that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kevin
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1139
Location: Spiderman-World

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=141287
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
tmocky
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1

Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Posts: 2437

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cough only person to suspect you're a dude IRL is renko cough* LOL. If I really though you were a girl I'd have asked you for webcam sex a long time ago. As for the pictures, the timestamps didn't match. Wink
_________________
For the no-lifers amongst us. [X]

L. Casei Defensis.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevar rly thought you were a girl.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IkickBABEEZ
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Posts: 307

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought you were a guy? no one ever said anything about you being a girl O.O
_________________
posts: 100 [X] 200 [X] 300[X] 400 [X] 500 [ ]
M-UG.NET //THE SITE RAN BY KILLUMINATI(X0R) IN WHICH HE STOLE REAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE text me @ 1-780-717-5747
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blank wrote:
Nevar rly thought you were a girl.
i thought sky was an IT

like renko
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEROXOOT wrote:
Blank wrote:
Nevar rly thought you were a girl.
i thought sky was an IT

like renko


Lol.
I knew he wasn't when I saw the pics and she took the critizim.
Chick would have spazzed.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acim
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 1948
Location: If anyone has a GMS DK and they don't need it I'll have it!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMGWTFBBQ?
_________________
I'm alive and well, but I quit CEF for a while. Legitly playing since Novemberish 07. Starting hacking October 06.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky7 wrote:
E-DRAMA!


Makes me Lul.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites