| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
kesson How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Dec 2019 Posts: 3
|
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:21 pm Post subject: Please, I need help with Java Dissect (CE 7.0) |
|
|
I am trying to locate code in the JVM after it is compiled. I see that this is done somehow by CE when you press the <Dissect Java> menu item. The question is how can I get a list of compiled routines?
| Description: |
| How can I locate this in memory? |
|
| Filesize: |
96.25 KB |
| Viewed: |
2296 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kesson How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Dec 2019 Posts: 3
|
Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Anyone?
Looks like Java.lau has something to do with the dissecting.
Can Java.lau be run outside of Cheat Engine to produce the list of Java functions?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Csimbi I post too much
Reputation: 98
Joined: 14 Jul 2007 Posts: 3428
|
Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| AOB scan?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kesson How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Dec 2019 Posts: 3
|
Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Thank you for your reply.
I was able to get to this point by using the AOB scan and I can sometimes relocate this area of code in the massive memory area inside of the JVM. I do a search for a long string of Bytes, kind of like a fingerprint into memory. I does work, most of the time.
The issue I have is the JVM JIT compiler that creates Native code from Byte code does not always use the same instruction sets. As strange as this may sound, the function <createTimer> may not always be the same Array of Bytes.
This is why I thought if I could just figure out a way to find the function in memory and a posable index/pointer to the function. This would be easier to search for and more reliable..
I only find the name <createTimer> in memory once. You can see it here in this picture. The first oval is what I thought might be a pointer to the function start address, but it does not match up. The JVM does not seem to locate things the same way Windows does.
Somehow the Java Dissect button in Cheat Engine found the right location. What I need is a way to do that in C#. Or, understand how to find the start address of the function given the <createTimer> name tag.
Again, thanks for the help!
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
129.62 KB |
| Viewed: |
2052 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|