Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I WAS RIGHT BITCHES

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HitIer
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 0
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: I WAS RIGHT BITCHES Reply with quote

I said:

BFL is causing the current Bitcoin decline
Confirmed? Yes

I said:

BFL is gonna get raided by the FTC and all your money is gonna be gone
Confirmed? YES!!

I WAS RIGHT BITCHES

But no, you wouldn't listen to me. I was just a stupid conspiracy theorist.


www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/09/ftcs-request-court-halts-bogus-bitcoin-mining-operation

RIP BFL

_________________
With self driving cars, CE can work in real life

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.


t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even recall you making any statements about BFL, and I already had terrible feelings about them simply because of the god awful pricing vs. what you actually get from the product.

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HitIer
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 0
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
I don't even recall you making any statements about BFL, and I already had terrible feelings about them simply because of the god awful pricing vs. what you actually you get from the product.


I wrote about it here

And pretty sure I wrote about it on CEF too

_________________
With self driving cars, CE can work in real life

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.


t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>the anonymous author

why am I not believing a word you say? besides, your style of writing is COMPLETELY different from that blog site, so I really doubt you wrote anything other than the bullshit you have written here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no one ever believed BFL, they were shady as fuck from the start
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HitIer
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 0
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
>the anonymous author

why am I not believing a word you say? besides, your style of writing is COMPLETELY different from that blog site, so I really doubt you wrote anything other than the bullshit you have written here



Quit denying that I was your doomsayer!!

There, now below the Orwellian quote on the article, you'll see an SHA-1 encrypted code that translates to "fuck you gannok"

That proof enough for you, sonny?

_________________
With self driving cars, CE can work in real life

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.


t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites