| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
HitIer How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22
Joined: 09 Feb 2013 Posts: 0 Location: Location Location Location
|
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:51 pm Post subject: I WAS RIGHT BITCHES |
|
|
I said:
BFL is causing the current Bitcoin decline
Confirmed? Yes
I said:
BFL is gonna get raided by the FTC and all your money is gonna be gone
Confirmed? YES!!
I WAS RIGHT BITCHES
But no, you wouldn't listen to me. I was just a stupid conspiracy theorist.
www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/09/ftcs-request-court-halts-bogus-bitcoin-mining-operation
RIP BFL _________________
With self driving cars, CE can work in real life
| t328163 wrote: | | Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol. |
| t328163 wrote: |
lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I don't even recall you making any statements about BFL, and I already had terrible feelings about them simply because of the god awful pricing vs. what you actually get from the product.
Last edited by Channel GannoK on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HitIer How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22
Joined: 09 Feb 2013 Posts: 0 Location: Location Location Location
|
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| GannoK wrote: | | I don't even recall you making any statements about BFL, and I already had terrible feelings about them simply because of the god awful pricing vs. what you actually you get from the product. |
I wrote about it here
And pretty sure I wrote about it on CEF too _________________
With self driving cars, CE can work in real life
| t328163 wrote: | | Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol. |
| t328163 wrote: |
lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
>the anonymous author
why am I not believing a word you say? besides, your style of writing is COMPLETELY different from that blog site, so I really doubt you wrote anything other than the bullshit you have written here |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| no one ever believed BFL, they were shady as fuck from the start |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HitIer How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22
Joined: 09 Feb 2013 Posts: 0 Location: Location Location Location
|
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| GannoK wrote: | >the anonymous author
why am I not believing a word you say? besides, your style of writing is COMPLETELY different from that blog site, so I really doubt you wrote anything other than the bullshit you have written here |
Quit denying that I was your doomsayer!!
There, now below the Orwellian quote on the article, you'll see an SHA-1 encrypted code that translates to "fuck you gannok"
That proof enough for you, sonny? _________________
With self driving cars, CE can work in real life
| t328163 wrote: | | Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol. |
| t328163 wrote: |
lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|