| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Brillia How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21
Joined: 02 Jul 2010 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:09 am Post subject: What the hell? |
|
|
http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=73382317
Can't beleive that faggot made it ...
Dragon Slayer you say,
Character looks faggot though
_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DeletedUser14087 I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 21 Jun 2006 Posts: 3069
|
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| The game itself looks faggot, more like Faggot Quest.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Brillia How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21
Joined: 02 Jul 2010 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm wrote: | | The game itself looks faggot, more like Faggot Quest. |
Are you implying that I'm a faggot??
_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
youre hiroshi ofcourse youre a faggot [:
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Brillia How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21
Joined: 02 Jul 2010 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
Fucking disrespect from a person
You call me Fag ? I call you OldFag. Because I joined after you.
_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
7 years and running
I just came back because I got a laptop, didn't have a computer since 2013.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Brillia How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21
Joined: 02 Jul 2010 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | 7 years and running
I just came back because I got a laptop, didn't have a computer since 2013. |
Hmm, You know what? I smell karma?
Like when you let me borrowed your steam account
Just to play CSO. Changed the password already after only one week?
_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DeletedUser14087 I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 21 Jun 2006 Posts: 3069
|
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| HiroshiTheDragonSlayer wrote: | | I'm wrote: | | The game itself looks faggot, more like Faggot Quest. |
Are you implying that I'm a faggot?? |
I'm not implying, i explicit say you're a faggot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Brillia How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21
Joined: 02 Jul 2010 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm wrote: | | HiroshiTheDragonSlayer wrote: | | I'm wrote: | | The game itself looks faggot, more like Faggot Quest. |
Are you implying that I'm a faggot?? |
I'm not implying, i explicit say you're a faggot. |
Fuck you!
_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:33 am Post subject: |
|
|
Huh? many people had that sharedpassword account o-o
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Brillia How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21
Joined: 02 Jul 2010 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Huh? many people had that sharedpassword account o-o |
_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|