Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


What the hell?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:09 am    Post subject: What the hell? Reply with quote

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=73382317
Can't beleive that faggot made it ...
Dragon Slayer you say,
Character looks faggot though

_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeletedUser14087
I post too much
Reputation: 2

Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 3069

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game itself looks faggot, more like Faggot Quest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wrote:
The game itself looks faggot, more like Faggot Quest.

Are you implying that I'm a faggot??

_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youre hiroshi ofcourse youre a faggot [:
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking disrespect from a person
You call me Fag ? I call you OldFag. Because I joined after you.

_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 years and running

I just came back because I got a laptop, didn't have a computer since 2013.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
7 years and running

I just came back because I got a laptop, didn't have a computer since 2013.


Hmm, You know what? I smell karma?
Like when you let me borrowed your steam account
Just to play CSO. Changed the password already after only one week?

_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeletedUser14087
I post too much
Reputation: 2

Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 3069

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiroshiTheDragonSlayer wrote:
I'm wrote:
The game itself looks faggot, more like Faggot Quest.

Are you implying that I'm a faggot??


I'm not implying, i explicit say you're a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wrote:
HiroshiTheDragonSlayer wrote:
I'm wrote:
The game itself looks faggot, more like Faggot Quest.

Are you implying that I'm a faggot??


I'm not implying, i explicit say you're a faggot.

Fuck you!

_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh? many people had that sharedpassword account o-o
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Huh? many people had that sharedpassword account o-o

_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites