Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Fucking Windows 8
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Fucking Windows 8 Reply with quote

>Playing BF3
>Freezes up
>Checks task manager









The fuck is using all my ram...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>chrome
>w8
>origin



1353475266183.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  94.72 KB
 Viewed:  15175 Time(s)

1353475266183.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
>chrome
>w8
>origin
You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
>chrome
>w8
>origin
You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably


No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.

Its ok bro, you just need therapy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
>chrome
>w8
>origin
You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably


No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.

Its ok bro, you just need therapy.
Yeah okay it definitely isn't the fact that you say completely retarded shit constantly and I'm not just posting about it on a forum
Right
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
>chrome
>w8
>origin
You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably


No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.

Its ok bro, you just need therapy.
Yeah okay it definitely isn't the fact that you say completely retarded shit constantly and I'm not just posting about it on a forum
Right
Yea, you think you need to be cool on an internet forum. Its ok bro, you need self recognition, even if its only on the internet.

I pity you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
>chrome
>w8
>origin
You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably


No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.

Its ok bro, you just need therapy.
Yeah okay it definitely isn't the fact that you say completely retarded shit constantly and I'm not just posting about it on a forum
Right
Yea, you think you need to be cool on an internet forum. Its ok bro, you need self recognition, even if its only on the internet.

I pity you.
Way off the mark dude, you're just an idiot on a forum like everyone else
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
>chrome
>w8
>origin
You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably


No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.

Its ok bro, you just need therapy.
Yeah okay it definitely isn't the fact that you say completely retarded shit constantly and I'm not just posting about it on a forum
Right
Yea, you think you need to be cool on an internet forum. Its ok bro, you need self recognition, even if its only on the internet.

I pity you.
Way off the mark dude, you're just an idiot on a forum like everyone else


Yea, its pretty obvious you need mental help. You should really get that ego in check. In reality, you're the idiot, while everyone else is not. But you lack self confidence, so you feel the need to belittle people over the internet.

You are the definition of internet bully, and I pity you. May a god help you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>W8

Sir i have found the source of your problems.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sui wrote:
>W8

Sir i have found the source of your problems.



1319818678559.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  258.87 KB
 Viewed:  15122 Time(s)

1319818678559.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just use Linux!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+Paulo wrote:
Just use Linux!
I'm with him. Even I'm dual booting linux now.

If I could play BF3, SF4, and NFS:MW on linux better I would just stick with it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
>chrome
>w8
>origin
You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably


No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.

Its ok bro, you just need therapy.
Yeah okay it definitely isn't the fact that you say completely retarded shit constantly and I'm not just posting about it on a forum
Right
Yea, you think you need to be cool on an internet forum. Its ok bro, you need self recognition, even if its only on the internet.

I pity you.
Way off the mark dude, you're just an idiot on a forum like everyone else


Yea, its pretty obvious you need mental help. You should really get that ego in check. In reality, you're the idiot, while everyone else is not. But you lack self confidence, so you feel the need to belittle people over the internet.

You are the definition of internet bully, and I pity you. May a god help you.
You say "everyone else" as if I say the same things to literally every single person. Get this straight in your head, you are the idiot, not everyone but you. As for self confidence I definitely don't lack that rofl and if anything I have too much of it. Nice try to offload the accusations though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
>chrome
>w8
>origin
You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably


No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.

Its ok bro, you just need therapy.
Yeah okay it definitely isn't the fact that you say completely retarded shit constantly and I'm not just posting about it on a forum
Right
Yea, you think you need to be cool on an internet forum. Its ok bro, you need self recognition, even if its only on the internet.

I pity you.
Way off the mark dude, you're just an idiot on a forum like everyone else


Yea, its pretty obvious you need mental help. You should really get that ego in check. In reality, you're the idiot, while everyone else is not. But you lack self confidence, so you feel the need to belittle people over the internet.

You are the definition of internet bully, and I pity you. May a god help you.
You say "everyone else" as if I say the same things to literally every single person. Get this straight in your head, you are the idiot, not everyone but you. As for self confidence I definitely don't lack that rofl and if anything I have too much of it. Nice try to offload the accusations though.


My head is fine. Face it, you feel threatened by me. You have no reason to hate me. You claim everything I say is "dumb" and I'm an "idiot". In reality you see me as a threat. This is the internet, and you have no reason to even talk to me.

Stop being scared, you have nothing to fear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

hold on guys let me crack open a bear
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites