| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:50 pm Post subject: Fucking Windows 8 |
|
|
>Playing BF3
>Freezes up
>Checks task manager
The fuck is using all my ram...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
>chrome
>w8
>origin
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
94.72 KB |
| Viewed: |
15177 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | >chrome
>w8
>origin | You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | >chrome
>w8
>origin | You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably |
No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.
Its ok bro, you just need therapy.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | >chrome
>w8
>origin | You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably |
No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.
Its ok bro, you just need therapy. | Yeah okay it definitely isn't the fact that you say completely retarded shit constantly and I'm not just posting about it on a forum
Right
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | >chrome
>w8
>origin | You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably |
No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.
Its ok bro, you just need therapy. | Yeah okay it definitely isn't the fact that you say completely retarded shit constantly and I'm not just posting about it on a forum
Right | Yea, you think you need to be cool on an internet forum. Its ok bro, you need self recognition, even if its only on the internet.
I pity you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | >chrome
>w8
>origin | You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably |
No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.
Its ok bro, you just need therapy. | Yeah okay it definitely isn't the fact that you say completely retarded shit constantly and I'm not just posting about it on a forum
Right | Yea, you think you need to be cool on an internet forum. Its ok bro, you need self recognition, even if its only on the internet.
I pity you. | Way off the mark dude, you're just an idiot on a forum like everyone else
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | >chrome
>w8
>origin | You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably |
No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.
Its ok bro, you just need therapy. | Yeah okay it definitely isn't the fact that you say completely retarded shit constantly and I'm not just posting about it on a forum
Right | Yea, you think you need to be cool on an internet forum. Its ok bro, you need self recognition, even if its only on the internet.
I pity you. | Way off the mark dude, you're just an idiot on a forum like everyone else |
Yea, its pretty obvious you need mental help. You should really get that ego in check. In reality, you're the idiot, while everyone else is not. But you lack self confidence, so you feel the need to belittle people over the internet.
You are the definition of internet bully, and I pity you. May a god help you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
>W8
Sir i have found the source of your problems.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sui wrote: | >W8
Sir i have found the source of your problems. |
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
258.87 KB |
| Viewed: |
15124 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
paupav Master Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Apr 2011 Posts: 314 Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Just use Linux!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| +Paulo wrote: | | Just use Linux! | I'm with him. Even I'm dual booting linux now.
If I could play BF3, SF4, and NFS:MW on linux better I would just stick with it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | >chrome
>w8
>origin | You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably |
No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.
Its ok bro, you just need therapy. | Yeah okay it definitely isn't the fact that you say completely retarded shit constantly and I'm not just posting about it on a forum
Right | Yea, you think you need to be cool on an internet forum. Its ok bro, you need self recognition, even if its only on the internet.
I pity you. | Way off the mark dude, you're just an idiot on a forum like everyone else |
Yea, its pretty obvious you need mental help. You should really get that ego in check. In reality, you're the idiot, while everyone else is not. But you lack self confidence, so you feel the need to belittle people over the internet.
You are the definition of internet bully, and I pity you. May a god help you. | You say "everyone else" as if I say the same things to literally every single person. Get this straight in your head, you are the idiot, not everyone but you. As for self confidence I definitely don't lack that rofl and if anything I have too much of it. Nice try to offload the accusations though.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | >chrome
>w8
>origin | You are literally the stupidest most ignorant fuck I've ever laid eyes upon
Probably |
No, I guarantee I am not. You just have some sort of hatred that makes you feel the need to E-bully. You feel the need to put me down in attempt to make yourself feel better.
Its ok bro, you just need therapy. | Yeah okay it definitely isn't the fact that you say completely retarded shit constantly and I'm not just posting about it on a forum
Right | Yea, you think you need to be cool on an internet forum. Its ok bro, you need self recognition, even if its only on the internet.
I pity you. | Way off the mark dude, you're just an idiot on a forum like everyone else |
Yea, its pretty obvious you need mental help. You should really get that ego in check. In reality, you're the idiot, while everyone else is not. But you lack self confidence, so you feel the need to belittle people over the internet.
You are the definition of internet bully, and I pity you. May a god help you. | You say "everyone else" as if I say the same things to literally every single person. Get this straight in your head, you are the idiot, not everyone but you. As for self confidence I definitely don't lack that rofl and if anything I have too much of it. Nice try to offload the accusations though. |
My head is fine. Face it, you feel threatened by me. You have no reason to hate me. You claim everything I say is "dumb" and I'm an "idiot". In reality you see me as a threat. This is the internet, and you have no reason to even talk to me.
Stop being scared, you have nothing to fear.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
hold on guys let me crack open a bear
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|