| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zacky Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 19
Joined: 23 Nov 2008 Posts: 808
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:20 am Post subject: |
|
|
| What's wrong with any plain old optical mouse?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| The sensors are usually awful and this mouse is known for being a fantastic mouse for the price. Basically I want either this one or an IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 but both are discontinued.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SFP+ Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26
Joined: 02 May 2007 Posts: 1228 Location: Sweden
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
Is it even possible to get a hold of nowadays? They must've stopped producing those many years ago.
I had one before I bought my IE 3.0. It was so fucking awesome
Actually I had that one before I bought my 1.1, then I went from 1.1 to 3.0. The 1.1 was awesome as well
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Safko wrote: | Is it even possible to get a hold of nowadays? They must've stopped producing those many years ago.
I had one before I bought my IE 3.0. It was so fucking awesome | Yeah secondhand though.
EDIT:
Also I'm pretty sure that IS the 1.1, maybe the 1.1a.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SFP+ Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26
Joined: 02 May 2007 Posts: 1228 Location: Sweden
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:33 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | Yeah secondhand though.
EDIT:
Also I'm pretty sure that IS the 1.1, maybe the 1.1a. |
Ohh, well that sucks... You can get a new 3.0 in sweden though, it's still available.. check around on a couple swedish sites & i bet you'll find it.
If my memory doesn't fail me, my 1.1 had five buttons (including scroll), the one you linked is a standard with just three (including scroll).
AHh here we go. the one I'm thinking of is intellimouse 1.1 http://logout.hu/dl/upc/2012-09/29967_intelli_1_1.jpg
you're thinking of the plain microsoft wired mouse 1.1
http://www.maxfps.se/product_view.aspx?productid=831
Lol holy shit it's still expensive.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Safko wrote: | | konr wrote: | Yeah secondhand though.
EDIT:
Also I'm pretty sure that IS the 1.1, maybe the 1.1a. |
Ohh, well that sucks... You can get a new 3.0 in sweden though, it's still available.. check around on a couple swedish sites & i bet you'll find it.
If my memory doesn't fail me, my 1.1 had five buttons (including scroll), the one you linked is a standard with just three (including scroll).
AHh here we go. the one I'm thinking of is intellimouse 1.1 http://logout.hu/dl/upc/2012-09/29967_intelli_1_1.jpg
you're thinking of the plain microsoft wired mouse 1.1
http://www.maxfps.se/product_view.aspx?productid=831
Lol holy shit it's still expensive. | Yeah the WMO 1.1a is the one I want, or the IME 3.0
EDIT:
Wooowww 42.37 British Pound Sterling are you fucking joking?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SFP+ Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26
Joined: 02 May 2007 Posts: 1228 Location: Sweden
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
yep it's ridiculous, they noticed how popular it is i guess.. I bought mine for like 20 pounds 6 years ago..
Without the side buttons you mean? lemme see if i can find a cheaper webshop..
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
Sidebuttons aren't really needed. I just want a solid old microsoft mouse and those two are really really good. I recall you were into Quake right? You know the player toxjc? Swedish actually so you're pretty likely to. He uses the 1.1a and is fucking fantastic at aiming.
this one
white 1.1 is apparently the same shit as the 1.1a
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
were is r warsow video feggot?
_________________
ლ(╹◡╹ლ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| teeigeryuh wrote: | | were is r warsow video feggot? | I'm building my desk and grabbing a good mouse before I make that
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
Alas, I remember throwing those out by the box full in my school days.
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
I had one of the predecessors to that mouse it was godly
I have yet to touch a better mouse
that and it sells for like $99 now lmao it was like $5 at one point in time
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
>solid
>microsoft
Choose one. Nothing they do is solid.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | >solid
>microsoft
Choose one. Nothing they do is solid. | You're an uneducated idiot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|