Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


yo someone help me find where to buy this mouse in UK
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: yo someone help me find where to buy this mouse in UK Reply with quote

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-Wheel-Mouse-Optical-White/dp/B000E1Z4UQ/ref=pd_sim_computers_1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zacky
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 19

Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 808

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with any plain old optical mouse?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sensors are usually awful and this mouse is known for being a fantastic mouse for the price. Basically I want either this one or an IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 but both are discontinued.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1228
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it even possible to get a hold of nowadays? They must've stopped producing those many years ago.

I had one before I bought my IE 3.0. It was so fucking awesome

Actually I had that one before I bought my 1.1, then I went from 1.1 to 3.0. The 1.1 was awesome as well
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Is it even possible to get a hold of nowadays? They must've stopped producing those many years ago.

I had one before I bought my IE 3.0. It was so fucking awesome
Yeah secondhand though.
EDIT:
Also I'm pretty sure that IS the 1.1, maybe the 1.1a.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1228
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Yeah secondhand though.
EDIT:
Also I'm pretty sure that IS the 1.1, maybe the 1.1a.


Ohh, well that sucks... You can get a new 3.0 in sweden though, it's still available.. check around on a couple swedish sites & i bet you'll find it.

If my memory doesn't fail me, my 1.1 had five buttons (including scroll), the one you linked is a standard with just three (including scroll).

AHh here we go. the one I'm thinking of is intellimouse 1.1 http://logout.hu/dl/upc/2012-09/29967_intelli_1_1.jpg
you're thinking of the plain microsoft wired mouse 1.1

http://www.maxfps.se/product_view.aspx?productid=831

Lol holy shit it's still expensive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
konr wrote:
Yeah secondhand though.
EDIT:
Also I'm pretty sure that IS the 1.1, maybe the 1.1a.


Ohh, well that sucks... You can get a new 3.0 in sweden though, it's still available.. check around on a couple swedish sites & i bet you'll find it.

If my memory doesn't fail me, my 1.1 had five buttons (including scroll), the one you linked is a standard with just three (including scroll).

AHh here we go. the one I'm thinking of is intellimouse 1.1 http://logout.hu/dl/upc/2012-09/29967_intelli_1_1.jpg
you're thinking of the plain microsoft wired mouse 1.1

http://www.maxfps.se/product_view.aspx?productid=831

Lol holy shit it's still expensive.
Yeah the WMO 1.1a is the one I want, or the IME 3.0 Smile
EDIT:
Wooowww 42.37 British Pound Sterling are you fucking joking? Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1228
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep it's ridiculous, they noticed how popular it is i guess.. I bought mine for like 20 pounds 6 years ago..

Without the side buttons you mean? lemme see if i can find a cheaper webshop..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sidebuttons aren't really needed. I just want a solid old microsoft mouse and those two are really really good. I recall you were into Quake right? You know the player toxjc? Swedish actually so you're pretty likely to. He uses the 1.1a and is fucking fantastic at aiming.



this one


white 1.1 is apparently the same shit as the 1.1a
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater
Reputation: 25

Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Posts: 260
Location: The netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

were is r warsow video feggot?
_________________

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
were is r warsow video feggot?
I'm building my desk and grabbing a good mouse before I make that Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alas, I remember throwing those out by the box full in my school days.
_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had one of the predecessors to that mouse it was godly

I have yet to touch a better mouse

that and it sells for like $99 now lmao it was like $5 at one point in time

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>solid
>microsoft

Choose one. Nothing they do is solid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
>solid
>microsoft

Choose one. Nothing they do is solid.
You're an uneducated idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites