| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:46 am Post subject: Dawn of The Second Day |
|
|
-48 Hours Remain-
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
69.65 KB |
| Viewed: |
1972 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
King Chezzmo Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 10 Nov 2009 Posts: 43
|
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
I think on December 21st all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Chezzmo wrote: | | I think on December 21st all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out. |
I would die of laughter
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Chezzmo wrote: | | I think on December 21st all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out. | nah dude, corporations would never go for that. it would be too tasteful and funny.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Phox wrote: | | Chezzmo wrote: | | I think on December 21st all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out. | nah dude, corporations would never go for that. it would be too tasteful and funny. |
Lol as if they give a fuck about that lmao shutting off power on a large scale even for a matter of minutes is like millions of dollars lost
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Chezzmo wrote: | | I think on December 21st all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out. | Instantaneous looting and rioting with a huge amount of casualties.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
clash of clans hacks Master Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Ohgodyes wrote: | | Chezzmo wrote: | | I think on December 21st all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out. | Instantaneous looting and rioting with a huge amount of casualties. | Lots of suicides, lethal accidents at work and in hospitals.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|