Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Dawn of The Second Day

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Dawn of The Second Day Reply with quote

-48 Hours Remain-


12_21_12_113.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  69.65 KB
 Viewed:  1978 Time(s)

12_21_12_113.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Chezzmo
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 10 Nov 2009
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think on December 21st all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chezzmo wrote:
I think on December 21st all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out.


I would die of laughter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chezzmo wrote:
I think on December 21st all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out.
nah dude, corporations would never go for that. it would be too tasteful and funny.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
Chezzmo wrote:
I think on December 21st all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out.
nah dude, corporations would never go for that. it would be too tasteful and funny.


Lol as if they give a fuck about that lmao shutting off power on a large scale even for a matter of minutes is like millions of dollars lost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chezzmo wrote:
I think on December 21st all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out.
Instantaneous looting and rioting with a huge amount of casualties.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 368
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohgodyes wrote:
Chezzmo wrote:
I think on December 21st all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out.
Instantaneous looting and rioting with a huge amount of casualties.
Lots of suicides, lethal accidents at work and in hospitals.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites