Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


If you could donate money to people you don't know

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 368
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: If you could donate money to people you don't know Reply with quote

so they can buy a house, so they can grow and sell weed legally to other people you don't know.

Would you do it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lost me at the "so they can grow and sell weed"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wheres the part where I make money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
Wheres the part where I make money.
that's an investment, not a donation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
potaters wrote:
Wheres the part where I make money.
that's an investment, not a donation.

I was hoping his title was a mistake. I don't see why anyone would do this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 368
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knows, there might be some rich generous stoners out there.
I mean, if I could help a hundred people to be able to smoke weed legally in America, I'd totally do it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
Who knows, there might be some rich generous stoners out there.
I mean, if I could help a hundred people to be able to smoke weed legally in America, I'd totally do it.

People do it around me all the time and it's not any cooler/better than doing it illegally.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I'm allergic to weed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saucy.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
Who knows, there might be some rich generous stoners out there.
I mean, if I could help a hundred people to be able to smoke weed legally in America, I'd totally do it.

In a six month relationship and willing to donate money so people can legally smoke. This guy, this guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol donate money
lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 368
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
Who knows, there might be some rich generous stoners out there.
I mean, if I could help a hundred people to be able to smoke weed legally in America, I'd totally do it.

People do it around me all the time and it's not any cooler/better than doing it illegally.
The growing and smoking is legal here too (as long as you're 18 and aren't doing it in public). Every one has the right to have one female plant and as many male plants as they want.
The problem is that few people can successfully grow it, and only once a year (since you're not gonna buy lamps and equipment for just one plant).

Now the thing is, you can pass your right to grow one plant on to someone else to do it for you. So if 50 people pass their rights to the same person/company/whatever, they could efficiently en legally grow plants all year, and give them to the rightful owners when they're all grown up.
In fact, there's an association already doing this.

So we were thinking, why couldn't we do this? We have experience with growing weed, we have a lot of time on our hands, we enjoy the smell of weed (oh god, the smell of a plant in bloom is like seriously the most amazing relaxing delicious smell ever). The only problem is, we don't have any space to do it. So we're thinking of buying like the cheapest house possible and have at least one of us there every day.

Prices will depend on the cost of the electricity etc. We will be paid for our service, not for the weed, which should be a lot cheaper than your local dealers.

Understand now? Isn't this charity-worthy?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes if it's all legal why the fuck not
you don't need our opinions, just find out the ins and outs of your country's legal system regarding marijuana cultivation
it's not hard

everything i've found online thought suggests that you won't have a fun time trying to cultivate largescale, since it's still illegal for anything more than 5 grams for personal.

but you know thats online and i dont actually live there so it could all be wrong. take it one step at a time though, properly plan and whatnot.

also the passing of rights to grow seems really weird, are you sure that's the case? how is that even regulated?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites