| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
clash of clans hacks Master Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:00 am Post subject: If you could donate money to people you don't know |
|
|
so they can buy a house, so they can grow and sell weed legally to other people you don't know.
Would you do it? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
| lost me at the "so they can grow and sell weed" |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Wheres the part where I make money. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
| potaters wrote: | | Wheres the part where I make money. | that's an investment, not a donation. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | potaters wrote: | | Wheres the part where I make money. | that's an investment, not a donation. |
I was hoping his title was a mistake. I don't see why anyone would do this. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
clash of clans hacks Master Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
Who knows, there might be some rich generous stoners out there.
I mean, if I could help a hundred people to be able to smoke weed legally in America, I'd totally do it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Adnihil wrote: | Who knows, there might be some rich generous stoners out there.
I mean, if I could help a hundred people to be able to smoke weed legally in America, I'd totally do it. |
People do it around me all the time and it's not any cooler/better than doing it illegally. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| No I'm allergic to weed. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saucy. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42
Joined: 19 May 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Adnihil wrote: | Who knows, there might be some rich generous stoners out there.
I mean, if I could help a hundred people to be able to smoke weed legally in America, I'd totally do it. |
In a six month relationship and willing to donate money so people can legally smoke. This guy, this guy. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
lol donate money
lol |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
clash of clans hacks Master Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Posts: 368 Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| potaters wrote: | | Adnihil wrote: | Who knows, there might be some rich generous stoners out there.
I mean, if I could help a hundred people to be able to smoke weed legally in America, I'd totally do it. |
People do it around me all the time and it's not any cooler/better than doing it illegally. | The growing and smoking is legal here too (as long as you're 18 and aren't doing it in public). Every one has the right to have one female plant and as many male plants as they want.
The problem is that few people can successfully grow it, and only once a year (since you're not gonna buy lamps and equipment for just one plant).
Now the thing is, you can pass your right to grow one plant on to someone else to do it for you. So if 50 people pass their rights to the same person/company/whatever, they could efficiently en legally grow plants all year, and give them to the rightful owners when they're all grown up.
In fact, there's an association already doing this.
So we were thinking, why couldn't we do this? We have experience with growing weed, we have a lot of time on our hands, we enjoy the smell of weed (oh god, the smell of a plant in bloom is like seriously the most amazing relaxing delicious smell ever). The only problem is, we don't have any space to do it. So we're thinking of buying like the cheapest house possible and have at least one of us there every day.
Prices will depend on the cost of the electricity etc. We will be paid for our service, not for the weed, which should be a lot cheaper than your local dealers.
Understand now? Isn't this charity-worthy? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
yes if it's all legal why the fuck not
you don't need our opinions, just find out the ins and outs of your country's legal system regarding marijuana cultivation
it's not hard
everything i've found online thought suggests that you won't have a fun time trying to cultivate largescale, since it's still illegal for anything more than 5 grams for personal.
but you know thats online and i dont actually live there so it could all be wrong. take it one step at a time though, properly plan and whatnot.
also the passing of rights to grow seems really weird, are you sure that's the case? how is that even regulated? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|