| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:56 pm Post subject: Anyone wanna RaF with me in WoW |
|
|
| I'll pay.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
whats that
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Recruit a Friend
Your characters are connected and they receive triple experience on both ends as they level together. Plus, the recruiter gets a rocket flying mount. You can get to 85 in a couple days.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
o. i c
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
LOL REALLY
NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY WOW FOR FREE.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm too annoyed at the game for banning my main account and forcing me to e-mail them photo ID if I want it back. If you paid for expansions as well I'd probably take you up on the offer + continue the account myself.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| So you're saying you'll buy world of warcraft for me? Sure.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| i might be buying mop and a 2month card if i do ill let you know and you can tell me if you still want to raf
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | i might be buying mop and a 2month card if i do ill let you know and you can tell me if you still want to raf |
if you're talking to me let me know because i'd probably be down, whenever i'm online i'd be down to play because i actually really liked WoW
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TheKreativity wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | i might be buying mop and a 2month card if i do ill let you know and you can tell me if you still want to raf |
if you're talking to me let me know because i'd probably be down, whenever i'm online i'd be down to play because i actually really liked WoW | talkan to op but if you ever play let me know too im always down for WoW
im 2poor right now to buy anything so i need to find some way to get monies
playing the free 7 days blizz gave out to level a new dk
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm buying you wow bc and wotlk
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | | I'm buying you wow bc and wotlk |
I'm in, I was up to Cata but I would re-buy it since it's gonna price drop with MoP out
Errh how do we go about doing this?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| TheKreativity wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | | I'm buying you wow bc and wotlk |
I'm in, I was up to Cata but I would re-buy it since it's gonna price drop with MoP out
Errh how do we go about doing this? |
Since it's you I'll also buy you cata
inbox me your email, I'll email you and hope for a reply
we'll start this week or next week any server your choice. (:
edit:
I'll make the account on an email you choose with a password you choose, the account will be yours with no information that I hold as my own, I'll even place it on your address and whatever else you'd like as your own
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | | TheKreativity wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | | I'm buying you wow bc and wotlk |
I'm in, I was up to Cata but I would re-buy it since it's gonna price drop with MoP out
Errh how do we go about doing this? |
Since it's you I'll also buy you cata
inbox me your email, I'll email you and hope for a reply
we'll start this week or next week any server your choice. (:
edit:
I'll make the account on an email you choose with a password you choose, the account will be yours with no information that I hold as my own, I'll even place it on your address and whatever else you'd like as your own |
i'm not too worried about what you set as the account details because you're paying for it, but yeah i'll pm you my e-mail and i guess we'll go from there. i might be going to bed soon but we can continue tomorrow afternoon/evening as well
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
| i have an acc with all expansions can u still raf me, i havent played in a while
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|