Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Anyone wanna RaF with me in WoW
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Anyone wanna RaF with me in WoW Reply with quote

I'll pay.
Back to top
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats that
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
whats that

Recruit a Friend
Your characters are connected and they receive triple experience on both ends as they level together. Plus, the recruiter gets a rocket flying mount. You can get to 85 in a couple days.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o. i c
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL REALLY
NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY WOW FOR FREE.
Back to top
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm too annoyed at the game for banning my main account and forcing me to e-mail them photo ID if I want it back. If you paid for expansions as well I'd probably take you up on the offer + continue the account myself.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're saying you'll buy world of warcraft for me? Sure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might be buying mop and a 2month card if i do ill let you know and you can tell me if you still want to raf
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
i might be buying mop and a 2month card if i do ill let you know and you can tell me if you still want to raf


if you're talking to me let me know because i'd probably be down, whenever i'm online i'd be down to play because i actually really liked WoW

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
Brolock wrote:
i might be buying mop and a 2month card if i do ill let you know and you can tell me if you still want to raf


if you're talking to me let me know because i'd probably be down, whenever i'm online i'd be down to play because i actually really liked WoW
talkan to op but if you ever play let me know too im always down for WoW
im 2poor right now to buy anything so i need to find some way to get monies
playing the free 7 days blizz gave out to level a new dk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm buying you wow bc and wotlk
Back to top
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
I'm buying you wow bc and wotlk


I'm in, I was up to Cata but I would re-buy it since it's gonna price drop with MoP out

Errh how do we go about doing this?

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
I'm buying you wow bc and wotlk


I'm in, I was up to Cata but I would re-buy it since it's gonna price drop with MoP out

Errh how do we go about doing this?

Since it's you I'll also buy you cata

inbox me your email, I'll email you and hope for a reply

we'll start this week or next week any server your choice. (:

edit:

I'll make the account on an email you choose with a password you choose, the account will be yours with no information that I hold as my own, I'll even place it on your address and whatever else you'd like as your own
Back to top
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
I'm buying you wow bc and wotlk


I'm in, I was up to Cata but I would re-buy it since it's gonna price drop with MoP out

Errh how do we go about doing this?

Since it's you I'll also buy you cata

inbox me your email, I'll email you and hope for a reply

we'll start this week or next week any server your choice. (:

edit:

I'll make the account on an email you choose with a password you choose, the account will be yours with no information that I hold as my own, I'll even place it on your address and whatever else you'd like as your own


i'm not too worried about what you set as the account details because you're paying for it, but yeah i'll pm you my e-mail and i guess we'll go from there. i might be going to bed soon but we can continue tomorrow afternoon/evening as well

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oblivious
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45

Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 1729

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have an acc with all expansions can u still raf me, i havent played in a while
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites