Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


i dont get why connr
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater
Reputation: 25

Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Posts: 260
Location: The netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: i dont get why connr Reply with quote

has to be so negative and a raging faggot all the time
_________________

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
konr wrote:
Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you.


You are the moron for using the Firefox or Chrome web browser (depending if you switched to either one). Laughing
Did the Illuminati take over both or something you psuedo-ruski crackpot?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater
Reputation: 25

Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Posts: 260
Location: The netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you.

I decided to post seriously and see how it turns out.

If you reply seriously to retardedness doesn't that make you retarded?

_________________

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
konr wrote:
Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you.

I decided to post seriously and see how it turns out.

If you reply seriously to retardedness doesn't that make you retarded?
No, that doesn't make any sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater
Reputation: 25

Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Posts: 260
Location: The netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
konr wrote:
Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you.

I decided to post seriously and see how it turns out.

If you reply seriously to retardedness doesn't that make you retarded?
No, that doesn't make any sense.

If someone asked something stupid, would it be smart to reply seriously?

_________________

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
konr wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
konr wrote:
Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you.

I decided to post seriously and see how it turns out.

If you reply seriously to retardedness doesn't that make you retarded?
No, that doesn't make any sense.

If someone asked something stupid, would it be smart to reply seriously?
No, but it wouldn't make you retarded either. You're making assumptions and thinking I'm actually mad. I'm not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
konr wrote:
Shrooms wrote:
konr wrote:
Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you.


You are the moron for using the Firefox or Chrome web browser (depending if you switched to either one). Laughing
Did the Illuminati take over both or something you psuedo-ruski crackpot?


What does the Illuminati have to do with web browsers...it looks like you are a moron!

Firefox and Chrome are gay; safari is the best pls.
Wow you are really stupid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater
Reputation: 25

Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Posts: 260
Location: The netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
konr wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
konr wrote:
Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you.

I decided to post seriously and see how it turns out.

If you reply seriously to retardedness doesn't that make you retarded?
No, that doesn't make any sense.

If someone asked something stupid, would it be smart to reply seriously?
No, but it wouldn't make you retarded either. You're making assumptions and thinking I'm actually mad. I'm not.


That's pretty ironic.

_________________

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trebor
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21

Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 816

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop hatin' on konr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connor will always be a faggot, stop complaining.
_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
meme'd
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Posts: 424

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think connor is alright
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't see what the point of complaining about him is.
The people who know him know him. They don't need to know how he is.
The people who don't know him actually don't care.
Implying the people who know him DO care. No, nobody cares.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
coolman++
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 19 Jul 2012
Posts: 79
Location: Saudi Arabia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wahwahwaah
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites