| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:38 pm Post subject: i dont get why connr |
|
|
has to be so negative and a raging faggot all the time
_________________
ლ(╹◡╹ლ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Shrooms wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you. |
You are the moron for using the Firefox or Chrome web browser (depending if you switched to either one).  | Did the Illuminati take over both or something you psuedo-ruski crackpot?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you. |
I decided to post seriously and see how it turns out.
If you reply seriously to retardedness doesn't that make you retarded?
_________________
ლ(╹◡╹ლ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| teeigeryuh wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you. |
I decided to post seriously and see how it turns out.
If you reply seriously to retardedness doesn't that make you retarded? | No, that doesn't make any sense.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | teeigeryuh wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you. |
I decided to post seriously and see how it turns out.
If you reply seriously to retardedness doesn't that make you retarded? | No, that doesn't make any sense. |
If someone asked something stupid, would it be smart to reply seriously?
_________________
ლ(╹◡╹ლ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| teeigeryuh wrote: | | konr wrote: | | teeigeryuh wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you. |
I decided to post seriously and see how it turns out.
If you reply seriously to retardedness doesn't that make you retarded? | No, that doesn't make any sense. |
If someone asked something stupid, would it be smart to reply seriously? | No, but it wouldn't make you retarded either. You're making assumptions and thinking I'm actually mad. I'm not.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Shrooms wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Shrooms wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you. |
You are the moron for using the Firefox or Chrome web browser (depending if you switched to either one).  | Did the Illuminati take over both or something you psuedo-ruski crackpot? |
What does the Illuminati have to do with web browsers...it looks like you are a moron!
Firefox and Chrome are gay; safari is the best pls. | Wow you are really stupid.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
teeigeryuh Master Cheater
Reputation: 25
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 Posts: 260 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | teeigeryuh wrote: | | konr wrote: | | teeigeryuh wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Because I post on a forum that's being invaded by complete morons like you. |
I decided to post seriously and see how it turns out.
If you reply seriously to retardedness doesn't that make you retarded? | No, that doesn't make any sense. |
If someone asked something stupid, would it be smart to reply seriously? | No, but it wouldn't make you retarded either. You're making assumptions and thinking I'm actually mad. I'm not. |
That's pretty ironic.
_________________
ლ(╹◡╹ლ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| stop hatin' on konr
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Connor will always be a faggot, stop complaining.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
meme'd Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Oct 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I think connor is alright
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I just don't see what the point of complaining about him is.
The people who know him know him. They don't need to know how he is.
The people who don't know him actually don't care.
Implying the people who know him DO care. No, nobody cares.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
coolman++ Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 19 Jul 2012 Posts: 79 Location: Saudi Arabia
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
wahwahwaah
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|