Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


HackOtaku's Blag
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: HackOtaku's Blag Reply with quote

I figure everyone still uses this site as a blog, I might as well too, but I'd prefer just to keep posting in one thread rather than make a hundred of them.

THE LATEST: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5379235#5379235


Recently I'm been partying pretty much every night, loads of fun. I work, but I never have to work a morning shift and always get off work by 9:30 at the latest, which is just enough time to party and crash until the next day, so I've been taking advantage of that.

My money's been pretty shit though, I spend far too much, I'm an impulse shopper, but oh well, I'll learn eventually.

I dropped acid about 10 days or so ago, it was a lot of fun, one of those experiences that really gets you thinking. I'm doing it again this Friday, which is looking like a good day.

I'm heading into work today at 3 and I work 'til close, but then I have three days in a row off, so a completely free Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. A friend of mine is house sitting on Friday and getting paid to do it, so we have a location to host a party at while he makes money for the drugs. It'll be a pretty kickin' day.

I've been exercising lately. A friend of mine volunteered to teach me the martial arts she had been learning lately, but before learning anything I have to run and do a whole work out routine, it's definitely refreshing for my body considering how unhealthy I live.


Last edited by HackOtaku on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg u did drugs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds pretty fun. Acid's great but only Cal would really know about that other than me and Tyler.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
omg u did drugs
Thug lyfe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
.....
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59

Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
Sounds pretty fun. Acid's great but only Cal would really know about that other than me and Tyler.


I've done acid, and you may want to space out your use a bit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimus Prime wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Sounds pretty fun. Acid's great but only Cal would really know about that other than me and Tyler.


I've done acid, and you may want to space out your use a bit.
I may, but as it turns out, I do not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FriendlyFox wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
Sounds pretty fun. Acid's great but only Cal would really know about that other than me and Tyler.


I've done acid, and you may want to space out your use a bit.
I may, but as it turns out, I do not.


Haha. Are you relatively new to drugs? I have been doing and researching various chemicals and plants for two years now

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING


Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar³ wrote:
THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING


Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor.
It's good for everyone to have low expectations in you, because you'll have that many more opportunities to prove someone wrong.

Edit: It's interesting everyone tuned into the drug use more than anything else.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FriendlyFox wrote:
Aviar³ wrote:
THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING


Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor.
It's good for everyone to have low expectations in you, because you'll have that many more opportunities to prove someone wrong.

Edit: It's interesting everyone tuned into the drug use more than anything else.


everything else is a cookie-cut thread pulled out of any average afternoon here

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
FriendlyFox wrote:
Aviar³ wrote:
THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING


Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor.
It's good for everyone to have low expectations in you, because you'll have that many more opportunities to prove someone wrong.

Edit: It's interesting everyone tuned into the drug use more than anything else.


everything else is a cookie-cut thread pulled out of any average afternoon here
That's fair, you guys post about your lives a LOT, it's amazing you're not all sick of one another.

Also, I skipped your question earlier, I've been smoking for ages, and I've done DXM, DMT, acid, and pot, but it's still pretty new, with the first three's initial use having occurred within the last year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FriendlyFox wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
FriendlyFox wrote:
Aviar³ wrote:
THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING


Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor.
It's good for everyone to have low expectations in you, because you'll have that many more opportunities to prove someone wrong.

Edit: It's interesting everyone tuned into the drug use more than anything else.


everything else is a cookie-cut thread pulled out of any average afternoon here
That's fair, you guys post about your lives a LOT, it's amazing you're not all sick of one another.

Also, I skipped your question earlier, I've been smoking for ages, and I've done DXM, DMT, acid, and pot, but it's still pretty new, with the first three's initial use having occurred within the last year.



Your still awesome, but you do know that you probably killed most of your chances of getting anywhere in life due to addiction?

inb4 someone says lol drugs arent addictive I can quit whenever

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FriendlyFox wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
FriendlyFox wrote:
Aviar³ wrote:
THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING


Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor.
It's good for everyone to have low expectations in you, because you'll have that many more opportunities to prove someone wrong.

Edit: It's interesting everyone tuned into the drug use more than anything else.


everything else is a cookie-cut thread pulled out of any average afternoon here
That's fair, you guys post about your lives a LOT, it's amazing you're not all sick of one another.

Also, I skipped your question earlier, I've been smoking for ages, and I've done DXM, DMT, acid, and pot, but it's still pretty new, with the first three's initial use having occurred within the last year.


Ah, those are some okay candidates. I've done too many to list on here without feeling weird but if you for some reason care whether I have done something you can ask. Smoke weed every day though, it seems to help with mild discomforts I have medically.

@above, you wouldn't understand; you appear to have not tried anything.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar³ wrote:
FriendlyFox wrote:
superkid5647 wrote:
FriendlyFox wrote:
Aviar³ wrote:
THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING


Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor.
It's good for everyone to have low expectations in you, because you'll have that many more opportunities to prove someone wrong.

Edit: It's interesting everyone tuned into the drug use more than anything else.


everything else is a cookie-cut thread pulled out of any average afternoon here
That's fair, you guys post about your lives a LOT, it's amazing you're not all sick of one another.

Also, I skipped your question earlier, I've been smoking for ages, and I've done DXM, DMT, acid, and pot, but it's still pretty new, with the first three's initial use having occurred within the last year.



Your still awesome, but you do know that you probably killed most of your chances of getting anywhere in life due to addiction?

inb4 someone says lol drugs arent addictive I can quit whenever


I think that might be a bit much. As far as addiction goes, I don't think I am addicted, but at the same time, I don't see any reason I would ever stop smoking pot, so. The other drugs I am not addicted to, they were just very interesting experiences worth repeating now and then. However, I'm still planning my life out. Classes resume in the fall, so all my money is going to go that way for a while, but that's fine. I recommend not worrying about it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yeah
your life is ruined because of acid
hahaha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites