 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 am Post subject: HackOtaku's Blag |
|
|
I figure everyone still uses this site as a blog, I might as well too, but I'd prefer just to keep posting in one thread rather than make a hundred of them.
THE LATEST: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5379235#5379235
Recently I'm been partying pretty much every night, loads of fun. I work, but I never have to work a morning shift and always get off work by 9:30 at the latest, which is just enough time to party and crash until the next day, so I've been taking advantage of that.
My money's been pretty shit though, I spend far too much, I'm an impulse shopper, but oh well, I'll learn eventually.
I dropped acid about 10 days or so ago, it was a lot of fun, one of those experiences that really gets you thinking. I'm doing it again this Friday, which is looking like a good day.
I'm heading into work today at 3 and I work 'til close, but then I have three days in a row off, so a completely free Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. A friend of mine is house sitting on Friday and getting paid to do it, so we have a location to host a party at while he makes money for the drugs. It'll be a pretty kickin' day.
I've been exercising lately. A friend of mine volunteered to teach me the martial arts she had been learning lately, but before learning anything I have to run and do a whole work out routine, it's definitely refreshing for my body considering how unhealthy I live.
Last edited by HackOtaku on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| omg u did drugs
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
Sounds pretty fun. Acid's great but only Cal would really know about that other than me and Tyler.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | omg u did drugs | Thug lyfe.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
| superkid5647 wrote: | | Sounds pretty fun. Acid's great but only Cal would really know about that other than me and Tyler. |
I've done acid, and you may want to space out your use a bit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Optimus Prime wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Sounds pretty fun. Acid's great but only Cal would really know about that other than me and Tyler. |
I've done acid, and you may want to space out your use a bit. | I may, but as it turns out, I do not.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| FriendlyFox wrote: | | Optimus Prime wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | Sounds pretty fun. Acid's great but only Cal would really know about that other than me and Tyler. |
I've done acid, and you may want to space out your use a bit. | I may, but as it turns out, I do not. |
Haha. Are you relatively new to drugs? I have been doing and researching various chemicals and plants for two years now
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING
Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar³ wrote: | THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING
Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor. | It's good for everyone to have low expectations in you, because you'll have that many more opportunities to prove someone wrong.
Edit: It's interesting everyone tuned into the drug use more than anything else.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| FriendlyFox wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING
Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor. | It's good for everyone to have low expectations in you, because you'll have that many more opportunities to prove someone wrong.
Edit: It's interesting everyone tuned into the drug use more than anything else. |
everything else is a cookie-cut thread pulled out of any average afternoon here
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| superkid5647 wrote: | | FriendlyFox wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING
Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor. | It's good for everyone to have low expectations in you, because you'll have that many more opportunities to prove someone wrong.
Edit: It's interesting everyone tuned into the drug use more than anything else. |
everything else is a cookie-cut thread pulled out of any average afternoon here | That's fair, you guys post about your lives a LOT, it's amazing you're not all sick of one another.
Also, I skipped your question earlier, I've been smoking for ages, and I've done DXM, DMT, acid, and pot, but it's still pretty new, with the first three's initial use having occurred within the last year.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| FriendlyFox wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | FriendlyFox wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING
Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor. | It's good for everyone to have low expectations in you, because you'll have that many more opportunities to prove someone wrong.
Edit: It's interesting everyone tuned into the drug use more than anything else. |
everything else is a cookie-cut thread pulled out of any average afternoon here | That's fair, you guys post about your lives a LOT, it's amazing you're not all sick of one another.
Also, I skipped your question earlier, I've been smoking for ages, and I've done DXM, DMT, acid, and pot, but it's still pretty new, with the first three's initial use having occurred within the last year. |
Your still awesome, but you do know that you probably killed most of your chances of getting anywhere in life due to addiction?
inb4 someone says lol drugs arent addictive I can quit whenever
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| FriendlyFox wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | FriendlyFox wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING
Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor. | It's good for everyone to have low expectations in you, because you'll have that many more opportunities to prove someone wrong.
Edit: It's interesting everyone tuned into the drug use more than anything else. |
everything else is a cookie-cut thread pulled out of any average afternoon here | That's fair, you guys post about your lives a LOT, it's amazing you're not all sick of one another.
Also, I skipped your question earlier, I've been smoking for ages, and I've done DXM, DMT, acid, and pot, but it's still pretty new, with the first three's initial use having occurred within the last year. |
Ah, those are some okay candidates. I've done too many to list on here without feeling weird but if you for some reason care whether I have done something you can ask. Smoke weed every day though, it seems to help with mild discomforts I have medically.
@above, you wouldn't understand; you appear to have not tried anything.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar³ wrote: | | FriendlyFox wrote: | | superkid5647 wrote: | | FriendlyFox wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | THIS JUST IN, DRUGS LINKED TO LOW SOCIAL STANDING
Seriously, Societies ROI with you just went through the floor. | It's good for everyone to have low expectations in you, because you'll have that many more opportunities to prove someone wrong.
Edit: It's interesting everyone tuned into the drug use more than anything else. |
everything else is a cookie-cut thread pulled out of any average afternoon here | That's fair, you guys post about your lives a LOT, it's amazing you're not all sick of one another.
Also, I skipped your question earlier, I've been smoking for ages, and I've done DXM, DMT, acid, and pot, but it's still pretty new, with the first three's initial use having occurred within the last year. |
Your still awesome, but you do know that you probably killed most of your chances of getting anywhere in life due to addiction?
inb4 someone says lol drugs arent addictive I can quit whenever |
I think that might be a bit much. As far as addiction goes, I don't think I am addicted, but at the same time, I don't see any reason I would ever stop smoking pot, so. The other drugs I am not addicted to, they were just very interesting experiences worth repeating now and then. However, I'm still planning my life out. Classes resume in the fall, so all my money is going to go that way for a while, but that's fine. I recommend not worrying about it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lol yeah
your life is ruined because of acid
hahaha
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|