Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Well when you run out of ideas...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Well when you run out of ideas... Reply with quote

You smash the old ones together into something new. I'm going to see what happens if I take x,y coords from my fractal drawing program, combine them in varying ways(xor, add,multiply) then apply my KZK progressively generated cipher to it, then use the number data with the musical library and capabilities of my fractal music program.

The results won't be fractal, but it's still considered progressively generated music. Just horribly, horribly convoluted.

Like, fractal spits out the point (2,6). I multiply the numbers together, get 12. I happen to xor that number with, idk, "F" from my kzk cipher key. Gives me 74. Then I modulo that number with the number of notes in my scale, say 7 for a cmaj scale. I get 4 (because 4 is the remainder after dividing 74 by 7) so that corresponds to the 5th note in the scale(where c is 0, d is 1, etc) which would be G.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or you can just masturbate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a nerd man
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Such a nerd man


Pretty much. Just my gf's mom is having a rough time atm, so I can't go over as much as I used to, so I've started to fall back on my geek ways for entertainment.

Decided I'd do this later, SS3:BFE seemed alot more fun right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kazekeil wrote:
konr wrote:
Such a nerd man


Pretty much. Just my gf's mom is having a rough time atm, so I can't go over as much as I used to, so I've started to fall back on my geek ways for entertainment.

Decided I'd do this later, SS3:BFE seemed alot more fun right now.
You made the right choice. Anything can wait, games come first.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Kazekeil wrote:
konr wrote:
Such a nerd man


Pretty much. Just my gf's mom is having a rough time atm, so I can't go over as much as I used to, so I've started to fall back on my geek ways for entertainment.

Decided I'd do this later, SS3:BFE seemed alot more fun right now.
You made the right choice. Anything can wait, games come first.

vidyo games

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Kazekeil wrote:
konr wrote:
Such a nerd man


Pretty much. Just my gf's mom is having a rough time atm, so I can't go over as much as I used to, so I've started to fall back on my geek ways for entertainment.

Decided I'd do this later, SS3:BFE seemed alot more fun right now.
You made the right choice. Anything can wait, serious sam comes first.


Fixd

Also, you got it right? Want to add my steam so we can maybe co-op some time?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites