| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Evil_Intentions Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 07 Jan 2010 Posts: 214
|
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:43 pm Post subject: Well when you run out of ideas... |
|
|
You smash the old ones together into something new. I'm going to see what happens if I take x,y coords from my fractal drawing program, combine them in varying ways(xor, add,multiply) then apply my KZK progressively generated cipher to it, then use the number data with the musical library and capabilities of my fractal music program.
The results won't be fractal, but it's still considered progressively generated music. Just horribly, horribly convoluted.
Like, fractal spits out the point (2,6). I multiply the numbers together, get 12. I happen to xor that number with, idk, "F" from my kzk cipher key. Gives me 74. Then I modulo that number with the number of notes in my scale, say 7 for a cmaj scale. I get 4 (because 4 is the remainder after dividing 74 by 7) so that corresponds to the 5th note in the scale(where c is 0, d is 1, etc) which would be G. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| or you can just masturbate |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Such a nerd man |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Evil_Intentions Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 07 Jan 2010 Posts: 214
|
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Such a nerd man |
Pretty much. Just my gf's mom is having a rough time atm, so I can't go over as much as I used to, so I've started to fall back on my geek ways for entertainment.
Decided I'd do this later, SS3:BFE seemed alot more fun right now. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Kazekeil wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Such a nerd man |
Pretty much. Just my gf's mom is having a rough time atm, so I can't go over as much as I used to, so I've started to fall back on my geek ways for entertainment.
Decided I'd do this later, SS3:BFE seemed alot more fun right now. | You made the right choice. Anything can wait, games come first. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | Kazekeil wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Such a nerd man |
Pretty much. Just my gf's mom is having a rough time atm, so I can't go over as much as I used to, so I've started to fall back on my geek ways for entertainment.
Decided I'd do this later, SS3:BFE seemed alot more fun right now. | You made the right choice. Anything can wait, games come first. |
vidyo games _________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Evil_Intentions Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 07 Jan 2010 Posts: 214
|
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | Kazekeil wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Such a nerd man |
Pretty much. Just my gf's mom is having a rough time atm, so I can't go over as much as I used to, so I've started to fall back on my geek ways for entertainment.
Decided I'd do this later, SS3:BFE seemed alot more fun right now. | You made the right choice. Anything can wait, serious sam comes first. |
Fixd
Also, you got it right? Want to add my steam so we can maybe co-op some time? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|