Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Not sure if anyone can help (Notepad++)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
.....
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59

Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Not sure if anyone can help (Notepad++) Reply with quote

I am trying to do PHP in Notepad++ except I don't know how to make it run in firefox. When I run it, it comes up as a blank white screen...

Through some research I learned that it has to be redirected to localhost when my wamp server is up and online.

How do I redirect? Anyone?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have to install php
and a whole bunch of annoying stuff

I find it easier to just buy some shitty hosting service, or use a free one, with ftp.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wamp server is super easy to install...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
.....
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59

Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
wamp server is super easy to install...


I installed wamp, but I can't seem to figure out how to forward my run to localhost as opposed to it just opening up like it would an HTML file.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Effect wrote:
gogodr wrote:
wamp server is super easy to install...


I installed wamp, but I can't seem to figure out how to forward my run to localhost as opposed to it just opening up like it would an HTML file.
Dude seriously no offence at all but google things once in a while Neutral You had a go that I didn't teach you anything when it came to HTML/jQuery but you could EASILY have googled it and learnt shit tons in no time. It's all simple shit you don't have to have a human to answer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
.....
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59

Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Effect wrote:
gogodr wrote:
wamp server is super easy to install...


I installed wamp, but I can't seem to figure out how to forward my run to localhost as opposed to it just opening up like it would an HTML file.
Dude seriously no offence at all but google things once in a while Neutral You had a go that I didn't teach you anything when it came to HTML/jQuery but you could EASILY have googled it and learnt shit tons in no time. It's all simple shit you don't have to have a human to answer.


I always resort to google first. Obviously I didn't find the answer I was looking for so I thought I'd ask here. There is no simple guide as to how to fix this issue. If there is, then shame on me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The host you're hosting your current project site on might support php, just upload php files there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xTremist wrote:
The host you're hosting your current project site on might support php, just upload php files there.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
.....
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59

Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xTremist wrote:
The host you're hosting your current project site on might support php, just upload php files there.




worked. thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites