| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:01 pm Post subject: Not sure if anyone can help (Notepad++) |
|
|
I am trying to do PHP in Notepad++ except I don't know how to make it run in firefox. When I run it, it comes up as a blank white screen...
Through some research I learned that it has to be redirected to localhost when my wamp server is up and online.
How do I redirect? Anyone? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
you have to install php
and a whole bunch of annoying stuff
I find it easier to just buy some shitty hosting service, or use a free one, with ftp. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wamp server is super easy to install... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | wamp server is super easy to install... |
I installed wamp, but I can't seem to figure out how to forward my run to localhost as opposed to it just opening up like it would an HTML file. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Effect wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | wamp server is super easy to install... |
I installed wamp, but I can't seem to figure out how to forward my run to localhost as opposed to it just opening up like it would an HTML file. | Dude seriously no offence at all but google things once in a while You had a go that I didn't teach you anything when it came to HTML/jQuery but you could EASILY have googled it and learnt shit tons in no time. It's all simple shit you don't have to have a human to answer. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Effect wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | wamp server is super easy to install... |
I installed wamp, but I can't seem to figure out how to forward my run to localhost as opposed to it just opening up like it would an HTML file. | Dude seriously no offence at all but google things once in a while You had a go that I didn't teach you anything when it came to HTML/jQuery but you could EASILY have googled it and learnt shit tons in no time. It's all simple shit you don't have to have a human to answer. |
I always resort to google first. Obviously I didn't find the answer I was looking for so I thought I'd ask here. There is no simple guide as to how to fix this issue. If there is, then shame on me. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| The host you're hosting your current project site on might support php, just upload php files there. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xTremist wrote: | | The host you're hosting your current project site on might support php, just upload php files there. |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
..... Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59
Joined: 23 Oct 2010 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xTremist wrote: | | The host you're hosting your current project site on might support php, just upload php files there. |
worked. thanks. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|