| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
paupav Master Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Apr 2011 Posts: 314 Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I hated that show with a passion.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Athostle/Rokurai wrote: | | I hated that show with a passion. | Why?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
paupav Master Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Apr 2011 Posts: 314 Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney
|
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Athostle/Rokurai wrote: | | I hated that show with a passion. |
yes why?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Athostle/Rokurai wrote: | | I hated that show with a passion. | Why? |
When it was aired on YTV, it was rare to find an episode that hadn't been distorted in some way, always pissed me off. The bit I did hear wasn't all that funny, and it was always on when I didn't want it to.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Athostle/Rokurai wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Athostle/Rokurai wrote: | | I hated that show with a passion. | Why? |
When it was aired on YTV, it was rare to find an episode that hadn't been distorted in some way, always pissed me off. The bit I did hear wasn't all that funny, and it was always on when I didn't want it to. | really the funny comes from the entire episode as a whole, not just bits and pieces. its about a chaotic families life and the funny things that happen, if you only saw one part clearly it wouldnt be as funny as the entire episode start to finish
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Talix wrote: | | Athostle/Rokurai wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Athostle/Rokurai wrote: | | I hated that show with a passion. | Why? |
When it was aired on YTV, it was rare to find an episode that hadn't been distorted in some way, always pissed me off. The bit I did hear wasn't all that funny, and it was always on when I didn't want it to. |
so you hated a show
not because of the show
but because
of the network that aired it
ok |
Little bits of both.
@Brolock: I meant the humor they put in, that wasn't funny, probably would have made the entire thing less enjoyable.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|