Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


lol

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8094r3quVmQ&feature=related
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hated that show with a passion.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athostle/Rokurai wrote:
I hated that show with a passion.
Why?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athostle/Rokurai wrote:
I hated that show with a passion.


yes why?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Athostle/Rokurai wrote:
I hated that show with a passion.
Why?

When it was aired on YTV, it was rare to find an episode that hadn't been distorted in some way, always pissed me off. The bit I did hear wasn't all that funny, and it was always on when I didn't want it to.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athostle/Rokurai wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Athostle/Rokurai wrote:
I hated that show with a passion.
Why?

When it was aired on YTV, it was rare to find an episode that hadn't been distorted in some way, always pissed me off. The bit I did hear wasn't all that funny, and it was always on when I didn't want it to.
really the funny comes from the entire episode as a whole, not just bits and pieces. its about a chaotic families life and the funny things that happen, if you only saw one part clearly it wouldnt be as funny as the entire episode start to finish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix wrote:
Athostle/Rokurai wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Athostle/Rokurai wrote:
I hated that show with a passion.
Why?

When it was aired on YTV, it was rare to find an episode that hadn't been distorted in some way, always pissed me off. The bit I did hear wasn't all that funny, and it was always on when I didn't want it to.

so you hated a show
not because of the show
but because
of the network that aired it
ok

Little bits of both.
@Brolock: I meant the humor they put in, that wasn't funny, probably would have made the entire thing less enjoyable.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites