Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I love Janna.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Notepad
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 9

Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 722
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: I love Janna. Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking shhhh!

We don't need people knowing about her! Also you should probably build her as support. Frozen heart (Brain?) is a pretty good item for her.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Notepad
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 9

Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 722
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'll give FH a go next time, any other item suggestions?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol support, are you guys low elo or something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Notepad
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 9

Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 722
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never seen Janna in high elo?
theshit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notepad wrote:
Never seen Janna in high elo?
theshit

Who ever plays janna as support is not fit for high elo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notepad wrote:
Never seen Janna in high elo?
theshit


He's referring to the fact that you went support Janna. Pretty terrible build.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
fele
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 333

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
Notepad wrote:
Never seen Janna in high elo?
theshit


He's referring to the fact that you went support Janna. Pretty terrible build.

Yeah you have to go tank Janna

I'm level 12 so trust me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy Cracker Yogurt wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
Notepad wrote:
Never seen Janna in high elo?
theshit


He's referring to the fact that you went support Janna. Pretty terrible build.

Yeah you have to go tank Janna

I'm level 12 so trust me


To be completely honest, I'd rather have a tank Janna on my team than a support one.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Notepad
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 9

Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 722
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current build works fine for me, I no longer buy the two auras though (Bought them because it was my second game as Janna and I wasn't sure what to buy).

I'll probably test out a few other builds for her but for now I'll stick to mine, 'til I start failing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're failing as it is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to suggest you get a mejai's.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites