| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Notepad Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 26 Dec 2007 Posts: 722 Location: New Zealand
|
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:14 pm Post subject: I love Janna. |
|
|
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
Fucking shhhh!
We don't need people knowing about her! Also you should probably build her as support. Frozen heart (Brain?) is a pretty good item for her. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Notepad Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 26 Dec 2007 Posts: 722 Location: New Zealand
|
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:20 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Yeah, I'll give FH a go next time, any other item suggestions? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Lol support, are you guys low elo or something? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Notepad Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 26 Dec 2007 Posts: 722 Location: New Zealand
|
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
Never seen Janna in high elo?
theshit |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Notepad wrote: | Never seen Janna in high elo?
theshit |
Who ever plays janna as support is not fit for high elo. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Notepad wrote: | Never seen Janna in high elo?
theshit |
He's referring to the fact that you went support Janna. Pretty terrible build. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
fele Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 15 Sep 2007 Posts: 333
|
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | Notepad wrote: | Never seen Janna in high elo?
theshit |
He's referring to the fact that you went support Janna. Pretty terrible build. |
Yeah you have to go tank Janna
I'm level 12 so trust me |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Itchy Cracker Yogurt wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | Notepad wrote: | Never seen Janna in high elo?
theshit |
He's referring to the fact that you went support Janna. Pretty terrible build. |
Yeah you have to go tank Janna
I'm level 12 so trust me |
To be completely honest, I'd rather have a tank Janna on my team than a support one. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Notepad Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 26 Dec 2007 Posts: 722 Location: New Zealand
|
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
Current build works fine for me, I no longer buy the two auras though (Bought them because it was my second game as Janna and I wasn't sure what to buy).
I'll probably test out a few other builds for her but for now I'll stick to mine, 'til I start failing. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
| You're failing as it is. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm going to suggest you get a mejai's. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|