| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:53 pm Post subject: Wups |
|
|
Accidentally burned my arm off the stove.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
19.04 KB |
| Viewed: |
4475 Time(s) |

|
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Tyler... how the fuck... why was your arm on the stove in the first place O.o
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | Tyler... how the fuck... why was your arm on the stove in the first place O.o |
SUICIDAL
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Nah, I blacked out and fell, arm hit stove, was in the middle of making coffee, it happened due to lack of oxygen, my lungs are pretty filled with phlegm and breathing is difficult because of asthma to. It was all accidental.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Emo
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Nah, I blacked out and fell, arm hit stove, was in the middle of making coffee, it happened due to lack of oxygen, my lungs are pretty filled with phlegm and breathing is difficult because of asthma to. It was all accidental. | You blacked out? Dude, go to the fucking hospital, that isn't normal.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Nah, I blacked out and fell, arm hit stove, was in the middle of making coffee, it happened due to lack of oxygen, my lungs are pretty filled with phlegm and breathing is difficult because of asthma to. It was all accidental. | You blacked out? Dude, go to the fucking hospital, that isn't normal. | Going to the doctor's tomorrow, I would only go to the hospital for them to do what I've done, put the jelly stuff to make the sting less irritable, and not sleep for a while incase of a concussion.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Nah, I blacked out and fell, arm hit stove, was in the middle of making coffee, it happened due to lack of oxygen, my lungs are pretty filled with phlegm and breathing is difficult because of asthma to. It was all accidental. | You blacked out? Dude, go to the fucking hospital, that isn't normal. | Going to the doctor's tomorrow, I would only go to the hospital for them to do what I've done, put the jelly stuff to make the sting less irritable, and not sleep for a while incase of a concussion. | Jelly stuff? I'm talking about because you blacked out btw, not because of the burn.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Nah, I blacked out and fell, arm hit stove, was in the middle of making coffee, it happened due to lack of oxygen, my lungs are pretty filled with phlegm and breathing is difficult because of asthma to. It was all accidental. | You blacked out? Dude, go to the fucking hospital, that isn't normal. | Going to the doctor's tomorrow, I would only go to the hospital for them to do what I've done, put the jelly stuff to make the sting less irritable, and not sleep for a while incase of a concussion. | Jelly stuff? I'm talking about because you blacked out btw, not because of the burn. | Oh that, I said it was caused due to lack of oxygen, I can tell because of the blurryness and sweatyness I felt before it happened.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TraxMate Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Mar 2008 Posts: 363
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Nice heat blisters..
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Nah, I blacked out and fell, arm hit stove, was in the middle of making coffee, it happened due to lack of oxygen, my lungs are pretty filled with phlegm and breathing is difficult because of asthma to. It was all accidental. | You blacked out? Dude, go to the fucking hospital, that isn't normal. | Going to the doctor's tomorrow, I would only go to the hospital for them to do what I've done, put the jelly stuff to make the sting less irritable, and not sleep for a while incase of a concussion. | Jelly stuff? I'm talking about because you blacked out btw, not because of the burn. | Oh that, I said it was caused due to lack of oxygen, I can tell because of the blurryness and sweatyness I felt before it happened. | Yeah that's what I'm talking about, if you're blacking out because you can't breathe, you need to go get that checked out... I just don't want you to die or something.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fuck dude. You ok?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Guys I'm fine, you sound like my parents. :\
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Guys I'm fine, you sound like my parents. :\ | Tyler, there's something you should know...
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Guys I'm fine, you sound like my parents. :\ | Tyler, there's something you should know... | Lol.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|