Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Wups
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Wups Reply with quote

Accidentally burned my arm off the stove.


picanom-picture-02-2010-09-26.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  19.04 KB
 Viewed:  4477 Time(s)

picanom-picture-02-2010-09-26.jpg



_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler... how the fuck... why was your arm on the stove in the first place O.o
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Tyler... how the fuck... why was your arm on the stove in the first place O.o

SUICIDAL

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, I blacked out and fell, arm hit stove, was in the middle of making coffee, it happened due to lack of oxygen, my lungs are pretty filled with phlegm and breathing is difficult because of asthma to. It was all accidental.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Nah, I blacked out and fell, arm hit stove, was in the middle of making coffee, it happened due to lack of oxygen, my lungs are pretty filled with phlegm and breathing is difficult because of asthma to. It was all accidental.
You blacked out? Dude, go to the fucking hospital, that isn't normal.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Nah, I blacked out and fell, arm hit stove, was in the middle of making coffee, it happened due to lack of oxygen, my lungs are pretty filled with phlegm and breathing is difficult because of asthma to. It was all accidental.
You blacked out? Dude, go to the fucking hospital, that isn't normal.
Going to the doctor's tomorrow, I would only go to the hospital for them to do what I've done, put the jelly stuff to make the sting less irritable, and not sleep for a while incase of a concussion.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Nah, I blacked out and fell, arm hit stove, was in the middle of making coffee, it happened due to lack of oxygen, my lungs are pretty filled with phlegm and breathing is difficult because of asthma to. It was all accidental.
You blacked out? Dude, go to the fucking hospital, that isn't normal.
Going to the doctor's tomorrow, I would only go to the hospital for them to do what I've done, put the jelly stuff to make the sting less irritable, and not sleep for a while incase of a concussion.
Jelly stuff? I'm talking about because you blacked out btw, not because of the burn.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Nah, I blacked out and fell, arm hit stove, was in the middle of making coffee, it happened due to lack of oxygen, my lungs are pretty filled with phlegm and breathing is difficult because of asthma to. It was all accidental.
You blacked out? Dude, go to the fucking hospital, that isn't normal.
Going to the doctor's tomorrow, I would only go to the hospital for them to do what I've done, put the jelly stuff to make the sting less irritable, and not sleep for a while incase of a concussion.
Jelly stuff? I'm talking about because you blacked out btw, not because of the burn.
Oh that, I said it was caused due to lack of oxygen, I can tell because of the blurryness and sweatyness I felt before it happened.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TraxMate
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 363

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice heat blisters..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Nah, I blacked out and fell, arm hit stove, was in the middle of making coffee, it happened due to lack of oxygen, my lungs are pretty filled with phlegm and breathing is difficult because of asthma to. It was all accidental.
You blacked out? Dude, go to the fucking hospital, that isn't normal.
Going to the doctor's tomorrow, I would only go to the hospital for them to do what I've done, put the jelly stuff to make the sting less irritable, and not sleep for a while incase of a concussion.
Jelly stuff? I'm talking about because you blacked out btw, not because of the burn.
Oh that, I said it was caused due to lack of oxygen, I can tell because of the blurryness and sweatyness I felt before it happened.
Yeah that's what I'm talking about, if you're blacking out because you can't breathe, you need to go get that checked out... I just don't want you to die or something.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck dude. You ok?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys I'm fine, you sound like my parents. :\
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Guys I'm fine, you sound like my parents. :\
Tyler, there's something you should know...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Guys I'm fine, you sound like my parents. :\
Tyler, there's something you should know...
Lol.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites