| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:35 am Post subject: Creepy Pasta Thread |
|
|
Post only the best please gentlemen.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
74.43 KB |
| Viewed: |
7475 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
It was night time, so it was dark.
I was alone.
;A;
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CrusnikCrumz Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Aug 2010 Posts: 14
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
haha nice story. I bet it was pedobear
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
56.53 KB |
| Viewed: |
7461 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
I don't find anything on /x/ creepy, as I'm not an idort.
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ze[X]ro Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 18 Feb 2009 Posts: 360 Location: ---
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
didnt read.
just posted.
_________________
i like potatoes |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DURAN Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 19 Apr 2007 Posts: 16 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 am Post subject: |
|
|
| This happend yesterday when i woke up after like 4 hours sleep i saw Stylised mother standing on my couch and when she looked at me i scared my shit out but after a minute of a look she started saying something after i recorded what she said and edited some noise out she said ''I'm standing on your couch nigger'' brick i shat after that.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Have you ever noticed how the versions are numbered strangely? There's 10 and 11 but they skip 1-9, have you ever thought of why this is?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:27 pm Post subject: Re: Creepy Pasta Thread |
|
|
| Stylised wrote: | | Post only the best please gentlemen. |
It needs more. I might write an ending for it some time.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Oblivious wrote: | | Have you ever noticed how the versions are numbered strangely? There's 10 and 11 but they skip 1-9, have you ever thought of why this is? |
The creator of the series [insert name here] never told us fans why this was...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Here are a couple really good ones.
1277102713158_117 is my personal all time fave.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
569.29 KB |
| Viewed: |
7353 Time(s) |

|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
434.25 KB |
| Viewed: |
7353 Time(s) |

|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
193.27 KB |
| Viewed: |
7353 Time(s) |

|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
434.8 KB |
| Viewed: |
7353 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
First one scared the shit outta me because I have a huge window and I had to sleep on the couch today, and I saw this alien-like creature looking towards me so I was a bit scared.
I didn't see it when I woke up, and there was nothing there that could have produced it's silhouette, but I didn't think much of it.
Then I read that story.
..
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Anyone have the creepypasta, "The Pale-Face"? That was probably the scaryist creepypasta I've ever read, so creepy, in fact, that I didn't download it. I'd really like it, looking back on it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DURAN Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 19 Apr 2007 Posts: 16 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Code: | | http://www.creepypasta.com/the-pale-face/ |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| (S)o/x/ wrote: | Here are a couple really good ones.
1277102713158_117 is my personal all time fave. | ending of 1277102713158_117 was lame.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|