Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Creepy Pasta Thread
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Creepy Pasta Thread Reply with quote

Post only the best please gentlemen.


1282006914472.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  74.43 KB
 Viewed:  7478 Time(s)

1282006914472.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anarchy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 104
Location: There.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was night time, so it was dark.

I was alone.


;A;
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrusnikCrumz
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha nice story. I bet it was pedobear Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote




1282006619512.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  56.53 KB
 Viewed:  7464 Time(s)

1282006619512.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't find anything on /x/ creepy, as I'm not an idort.
_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ze[X]ro
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 360
Location: ---

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt read.
just posted.

_________________
i like potatoes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DURAN
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 16
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happend yesterday when i woke up after like 4 hours sleep i saw Stylised mother standing on my couch and when she looked at me i scared my shit out but after a minute of a look she started saying something after i recorded what she said and edited some noise out she said ''I'm standing on your couch nigger'' brick i shat after that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oblivious
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45

Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 1729

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever noticed how the versions are numbered strangely? There's 10 and 11 but they skip 1-9, have you ever thought of why this is?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Creepy Pasta Thread Reply with quote

Stylised wrote:
Post only the best please gentlemen.

It needs more. I might write an ending for it some time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oblivious
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45

Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 1729

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oblivious wrote:
Have you ever noticed how the versions are numbered strangely? There's 10 and 11 but they skip 1-9, have you ever thought of why this is?

The creator of the series [insert name here] never told us fans why this was...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are a couple really good ones.

1277102713158_117 is my personal all time fave.



1277102713158_117.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  569.29 KB
 Viewed:  7356 Time(s)

1277102713158_117.png



1276390438160.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  434.25 KB
 Viewed:  7356 Time(s)

1276390438160.jpg



1274137396253.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  193.27 KB
 Viewed:  7356 Time(s)

1274137396253.png



1274136294710.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  434.8 KB
 Viewed:  7356 Time(s)

1274136294710.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First one scared the shit outta me because I have a huge window and I had to sleep on the couch today, and I saw this alien-like creature looking towards me so I was a bit scared.

I didn't see it when I woke up, and there was nothing there that could have produced it's silhouette, but I didn't think much of it.

Then I read that story.

..Sad

_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have the creepypasta, "The Pale-Face"? That was probably the scaryist creepypasta I've ever read, so creepy, in fact, that I didn't download it. I'd really like it, looking back on it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DURAN
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 16
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
http://www.creepypasta.com/the-pale-face/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(S)o/x/ wrote:
Here are a couple really good ones.

1277102713158_117 is my personal all time fave.
ending of 1277102713158_117 was lame.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites