Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I think I'm going to buy a trampoline today

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: I think I'm going to buy a trampoline today Reply with quote

Its all like, My sister wants a trampoline for her birthday I however Have wanted one for awhile so I think I might kill two birds with one stone and buy her a trampoline.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its fun bro.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moments
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 1196

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
its fun bro.
This.

Also, that sentence could of been worded much better >;
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorrow wrote:
Hero wrote:
its fun bro.
This.

Also, that sentence could of been worded much better >;
Haters gonna hate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haxory'
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92

Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 1900

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: I think I'm going to buy a trampoline today Reply with quote

The Hobo wrote:
Its all like, My sister wants a trampoline for her birthday I however Have wanted one for awhile so I think I might kill two birds with one stone and buy her a trampoline.


We got a trampoline and it's been a really good purchase. It certainly paid off, at least for us.

_________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fucking loved having a tramp. But it broke, and it was going to cost heaps to replace it or to repair it. (I had one of those big round ones from a gym)
_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trampolines are the sickest shit.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you get a decent size one. Me and a friend slept outside on one a few years back it was awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trampolines? Oh god fuck yeah.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get one with a net so she doesn't die.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUKE NUKEM wrote:
Get one with a net so she doesn't die.

Or you could get her hot friends to have a cage match.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you get the trampoline, don't get too fond of the cushion sides. Jump on it for like 2 weeks and get used to the bounce. Then remove your cushions.

Enjoy your height.

I loved going on the trampoline, but I got too old for that thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hai
Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boing boing boing boing :3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AtheistCrusader
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Posts: 681

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trucido wrote:
I fucking loved having a tramp. But it broke, and it was going to cost heaps to replace it or to repair it. (I had one of those big round ones from a gym)


icwutudidthar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BALLS OF STEEL wrote:
If you get the trampoline, don't get too fond of the cushion sides. Jump on it for like 2 weeks and get used to the bounce. Then remove your cushions.

Enjoy your height.

I loved going on the trampoline, but I got too old for that thing.
You're never to old to use a trampoline.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites