| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:04 am Post subject: I think I'm going to buy a trampoline today |
|
|
Its all like, My sister wants a trampoline for her birthday I however Have wanted one for awhile so I think I might kill two birds with one stone and buy her a trampoline. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
| its fun bro. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moments Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 Posts: 1196
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
This.
Also, that sentence could of been worded much better >; |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Sorrow wrote: | This.
Also, that sentence could of been worded much better >; | Haters gonna hate. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Haxory' Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92
Joined: 30 Jul 2007 Posts: 1900
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:21 am Post subject: Re: I think I'm going to buy a trampoline today |
|
|
| The Hobo wrote: | | Its all like, My sister wants a trampoline for her birthday I however Have wanted one for awhile so I think I might kill two birds with one stone and buy her a trampoline. |
We got a trampoline and it's been a really good purchase. It certainly paid off, at least for us. _________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
I fucking loved having a tramp. But it broke, and it was going to cost heaps to replace it or to repair it. (I had one of those big round ones from a gym) _________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
Trampolines are the sickest shit. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Make sure you get a decent size one. Me and a friend slept outside on one a few years back it was awesome. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Trampolines? Oh god fuck yeah. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
Get one with a net so she doesn't die. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:17 am Post subject: |
|
|
| DUKE NUKEM wrote: | | Get one with a net so she doesn't die. |
Or you could get her hot friends to have a cage match. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:42 am Post subject: |
|
|
If you get the trampoline, don't get too fond of the cushion sides. Jump on it for like 2 weeks and get used to the bounce. Then remove your cushions.
Enjoy your height.
I loved going on the trampoline, but I got too old for that thing. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hai Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 25 Jul 2007 Posts: 37
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Boing boing boing boing :3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AtheistCrusader Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 23 Sep 2006 Posts: 681
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Trucido wrote: | | I fucking loved having a tramp. But it broke, and it was going to cost heaps to replace it or to repair it. (I had one of those big round ones from a gym) |
icwutudidthar |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| BALLS OF STEEL wrote: | If you get the trampoline, don't get too fond of the cushion sides. Jump on it for like 2 weeks and get used to the bounce. Then remove your cushions.
Enjoy your height.
I loved going on the trampoline, but I got too old for that thing. | You're never to old to use a trampoline. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|