Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


finally finished mah hidden blade mechanism

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: finally finished mah hidden blade mechanism Reply with quote


Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See art section reply.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:P
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have gears in your arm?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stone wrote:
You have gears in your arm?

yeah when I wear a watch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a shoeblade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hatblade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you make a physical one. I will buy it.
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stone wrote:
Maybe a shoeblade.

noshit each time I go to airports they check and ask if I have hidden blades in my shoes. once I was joking around with my sister about having this awesome auto blade device on my shoes and the fags took me out of the line ....

__

Kruë wrote:
if you make a physical one. I will buy it.


I'm working on it, only thing left I need are the gears and some springs and I'm ready to ensamble


Last edited by gogodr on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
Stone wrote:
Maybe a shoeblade.

noshit each time I go to airports they check and ask if I have hidden blades in my shoes. once I was joking around with my sister about having this awesome auto blade device on my shoes and the fags took me out of the line ....

__

Kruë wrote:
if you make a physical one. I will buy it.


I'm working on it, only thing left I need are the gears and I'm ready to ensamble


assemble.

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kruë wrote:
gogodr wrote:
Stone wrote:
Maybe a shoeblade.

noshit each time I go to airports they check and ask if I have hidden blades in my shoes. once I was joking around with my sister about having this awesome auto blade device on my shoes and the fags took me out of the line ....

__

Kruë wrote:
if you make a physical one. I will buy it.


I'm working on it, only thing left I need are the gears and I'm ready to ensamble


assemble.

build it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatblade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
Kruë wrote:
gogodr wrote:
Stone wrote:
Maybe a shoeblade.

noshit each time I go to airports they check and ask if I have hidden blades in my shoes. once I was joking around with my sister about having this awesome auto blade device on my shoes and the fags took me out of the line ....

__

Kruë wrote:
if you make a physical one. I will buy it.


I'm working on it, only thing left I need are the gears and I'm ready to ensamble


assemble.

build it.

???
PROFIT!

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Hatblade.

hatgun
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites