noshit each time I go to airports they check and ask if I have hidden blades in my shoes. once I was joking around with my sister about having this awesome auto blade device on my shoes and the fags took me out of the line ....
__
Kruë wrote:
if you make a physical one. I will buy it.
I'm working on it, only thing left I need are the gears and some springs and I'm ready to ensamble
Last edited by gogodr on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm Post subject:
gogodr wrote:
Stone wrote:
Maybe a shoeblade.
noshit each time I go to airports they check and ask if I have hidden blades in my shoes. once I was joking around with my sister about having this awesome auto blade device on my shoes and the fags took me out of the line ....
__
Kruë wrote:
if you make a physical one. I will buy it.
I'm working on it, only thing left I need are the gears and I'm ready to ensamble
noshit each time I go to airports they check and ask if I have hidden blades in my shoes. once I was joking around with my sister about having this awesome auto blade device on my shoes and the fags took me out of the line ....
__
Kruë wrote:
if you make a physical one. I will buy it.
I'm working on it, only thing left I need are the gears and I'm ready to ensamble
noshit each time I go to airports they check and ask if I have hidden blades in my shoes. once I was joking around with my sister about having this awesome auto blade device on my shoes and the fags took me out of the line ....
__
Kruë wrote:
if you make a physical one. I will buy it.
I'm working on it, only thing left I need are the gears and I'm ready to ensamble
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum