| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
skam8 Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Oct 2006 Posts: 291 Location: Teh epic land of Canada
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:27 pm Post subject: Fuck cigarettes |
|
|
I just bought a new pack.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:29 pm Post subject: Re: Fuck cigarettes |
|
|
| skam8 wrote: | | I just bought a new pack. |
What kind do you smoke?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
skam8 Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Oct 2006 Posts: 291 Location: Teh epic land of Canada
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Benson & Hedges
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| skam8 wrote: | | Benson & Hedges |
Are they any good?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[/quote]Effect How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 17 Jul 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Everybody knows Black n milds are legit every now and then, and arent as bad as smokes. Also not as addicting.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Everyone knows that Kings taste WAAAAAY better,
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I stick to my Kamel Reds.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| If I start smoking will people think I am cool please tell me yes
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Jake! wrote: | | If I start smoking will people think I am cool please tell me yes | Indeed they will, they'll also think you're intelligent.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xV I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 3783 Location: Seattle
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Well.. since everyone else is sharing. Can't believe nobody loves newports.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
264.73 KB |
| Viewed: |
3118 Time(s) |

|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
skam8 Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Oct 2006 Posts: 291 Location: Teh epic land of Canada
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I also smoke blue mark ten, but I think they're just available in canada.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xV wrote: | | Well.. since everyone else is sharing. Can't believe nobody loves newports. |
I started on Newports. If you want a nice menthol go with Camel Menthols.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | Jake! wrote: | | If I start smoking will people think I am cool please tell me yes | Indeed they will, they'll also think you're intelligent. |
I hope so I really want to smoke I hear it makes you cool even though smoking tobacco increases risks of lung cancer and heart disease it's worth it because I want to get high off nicotine right because that's what cool kids do please love me
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Jake! wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | Jake! wrote: | | If I start smoking will people think I am cool please tell me yes | Indeed they will, they'll also think you're intelligent. |
I hope so I really want to smoke I hear it makes you cool even though smoking tobacco increases risks of lung cancer and heart disease it's worth it because I want to get high off nicotine right because that's what cool kids do please love me | non-smokers say smokers do it to be cool, smokers say it doesn't make you cool
no one thinks its cool.
but I do, shit makes you look badass, I dont care what anyone says
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Why am i the only one here who doesn't smoke? Who is above the age of 18.
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|