Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Fuck cigarettes
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
skam8
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 291
Location: Teh epic land of Canada

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Fuck cigarettes Reply with quote

I just bought a new pack.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuck cigarettes Reply with quote

skam8 wrote:
I just bought a new pack.

What kind do you smoke?

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skam8
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 291
Location: Teh epic land of Canada

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benson & Hedges
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skam8 wrote:
Benson & Hedges

Are they any good?

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[/quote]Effect
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody knows Black n milds are legit every now and then, and arent as bad as smokes. Also not as addicting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone knows that Kings taste WAAAAAY better,
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stick to my Kamel Reds.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I start smoking will people think I am cool please tell me yes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake! wrote:
If I start smoking will people think I am cool please tell me yes
Indeed they will, they'll also think you're intelligent.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
xV
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 3783
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.. since everyone else is sharing. Can't believe nobody loves newports.


P2240023.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  264.73 KB
 Viewed:  3119 Time(s)

P2240023.JPG



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
skam8
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 291
Location: Teh epic land of Canada

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also smoke blue mark ten, but I think they're just available in canada.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xV wrote:
Well.. since everyone else is sharing. Can't believe nobody loves newports.

I started on Newports. If you want a nice menthol go with Camel Menthols.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Jake! wrote:
If I start smoking will people think I am cool please tell me yes
Indeed they will, they'll also think you're intelligent.


I hope so I really want to smoke I hear it makes you cool even though smoking tobacco increases risks of lung cancer and heart disease it's worth it because I want to get high off nicotine right because that's what cool kids do please love me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake! wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Jake! wrote:
If I start smoking will people think I am cool please tell me yes
Indeed they will, they'll also think you're intelligent.


I hope so I really want to smoke I hear it makes you cool even though smoking tobacco increases risks of lung cancer and heart disease it's worth it because I want to get high off nicotine right because that's what cool kids do please love me
non-smokers say smokers do it to be cool, smokers say it doesn't make you cool

no one thinks its cool.

but I do, shit makes you look badass, I dont care what anyone says
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why am i the only one here who doesn't smoke? Who is above the age of 18.
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites