| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:04 am Post subject: Landing older girls |
|
|
| How2?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Protagfag How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Jan 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
Get close to them, and be at the same physical (body) and mental age as them.
_________________
haxory' is a fucking cuntsmack. Derep the faggot. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
Play on nice words, you know that your look only affects the outcome by about 30%
_________________
Last edited by Sui on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm bigger physically and smarter than them (blonde) but this doesn't mean they are easy.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
They are easy if they didn't have sex for months.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Protagfag How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Jan 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
The way I did it was by getting really close to them, then again, I was serious about it. I didn't just want to 'score' them.
_________________
haxory' is a fucking cuntsmack. Derep the faggot. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
I'm 13, she's 15 but I'm not sure if she's had sex.
I have shown the same interests and she talks to me at school regularly.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Lymphatic Phlegm wrote: | | The way I did it was by getting really close to them, then again, I was serious about it. I didn't just want to 'score' them. |
Exactly.
I'm 20 in a month and my gf is 28, 29 soon.
| Mussolini wrote: | I'm 13, she's 15 but I'm not sure if she's had sex.
I have shown the same interests and she talks to me at school regularly. |
SHIT WHAT THE FUCK
I'm out.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:11 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Fuck me i'm famous wrote: | | Lymphatic Phlegm wrote: | | The way I did it was by getting really close to them, then again, I was serious about it. I didn't just want to 'score' them. |
Exactly.
I'm 20 in a month and my gf is 28, 29 soon.
| Mussolini wrote: | I'm 13, she's 15 but I'm not sure if she's had sex.
I have shown the same interests and she talks to me at school regularly. |
SHIT WHAT THE FUCK
I'm out. |
Oh man that's just weird, 9 years difference? I didn't mean dating grannies jeeze.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:11 am Post subject: |
|
|
| TWO WHOLE YEARS.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
| depends if your ugly or not.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Hannerr. wrote: | | TWO WHOLE YEARS. |
In high school it is a lot, girls don't want to look weird dating younger people.
And Majjikel, I've never been rejected so far and I date pretty hot girls.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Mussolini wrote: | | Hannerr. wrote: | | TWO WHOLE YEARS. |
In high school it is a lot, girls don't want to look weird dating younger people. |
Grow some pubic hair, get out of high school, then make a thread like this again.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:14 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Fuck me i'm famous wrote: | | Mussolini wrote: | | Hannerr. wrote: | | TWO WHOLE YEARS. |
In high school it is a lot, girls don't want to look weird dating younger people. |
Grow some pubic hair, get out of high school, then make a thread like this again. |
Lol you didn't have pubic hair at my age?
And when I'm out of high school, I doubt I'll be using these forums or seeking advice with women.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
| pics of u plz
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|