Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Landing older girls
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Landing older girls Reply with quote

How2?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Protagfag
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get close to them, and be at the same physical (body) and mental age as them.
_________________
haxory' is a fucking cuntsmack. Derep the faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play on nice words, you know that your look only affects the outcome by about 30%
_________________


Last edited by Sui on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bigger physically and smarter than them (blonde) but this doesn't mean they are easy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are easy if they didn't have sex for months.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Protagfag
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way I did it was by getting really close to them, then again, I was serious about it. I didn't just want to 'score' them.
_________________
haxory' is a fucking cuntsmack. Derep the faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 13, she's 15 but I'm not sure if she's had sex.
I have shown the same interests and she talks to me at school regularly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lymphatic Phlegm wrote:
The way I did it was by getting really close to them, then again, I was serious about it. I didn't just want to 'score' them.


Exactly.
I'm 20 in a month and my gf is 28, 29 soon.

Mussolini wrote:
I'm 13, she's 15 but I'm not sure if she's had sex.
I have shown the same interests and she talks to me at school regularly.


SHIT WHAT THE FUCK
I'm out.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck me i'm famous wrote:
Lymphatic Phlegm wrote:
The way I did it was by getting really close to them, then again, I was serious about it. I didn't just want to 'score' them.


Exactly.
I'm 20 in a month and my gf is 28, 29 soon.

Mussolini wrote:
I'm 13, she's 15 but I'm not sure if she's had sex.
I have shown the same interests and she talks to me at school regularly.


SHIT WHAT THE FUCK
I'm out.


Oh man that's just weird, 9 years difference? I didn't mean dating grannies jeeze.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWO WHOLE YEARS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

depends if your ugly or not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannerr. wrote:
TWO WHOLE YEARS.


In high school it is a lot, girls don't want to look weird dating younger people.

And Majjikel, I've never been rejected so far and I date pretty hot girls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mussolini wrote:
Hannerr. wrote:
TWO WHOLE YEARS.


In high school it is a lot, girls don't want to look weird dating younger people.


Grow some pubic hair, get out of high school, then make a thread like this again.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck me i'm famous wrote:
Mussolini wrote:
Hannerr. wrote:
TWO WHOLE YEARS.


In high school it is a lot, girls don't want to look weird dating younger people.


Grow some pubic hair, get out of high school, then make a thread like this again.


Lol you didn't have pubic hair at my age?
And when I'm out of high school, I doubt I'll be using these forums or seeking advice with women.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pics of u plz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites