Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Tom

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Tom Reply with quote

I like you, I can tell you are in emotional distress and need someone to talk to, I am here for you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wewt, I love emotional distress signals.
Looking through old posts?

_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
Wewt, I love emotional distress signals.
Looking through old posts?
I'm here for you buddy, If you ever need to talk to someone you can always come to me. I don't want you to hurt yourself.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hobo wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Wewt, I love emotional distress signals.
Looking through old posts?
I'm here for you buddy, If you ever need to talk to someone you can always come to me. I don't want you to hurt yourself.


I can't quite help but think that you are hinting towards something...

_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
The Hobo wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Wewt, I love emotional distress signals.
Looking through old posts?
I'm here for you buddy, If you ever need to talk to someone you can always come to me. I don't want you to hurt yourself.


I can't quite help but think that you are hinting towards something...
I'm not going to beat around the bush, suicide is NEVER the option. I know what you are going through and i want you to understand that the hard times will pass.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, stronger hints huh? You are entering the DANGER ZONE!
_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
Hmm, stronger hints huh? You are entering the DANGER ZONE!
I'm not trying to be funny here, i know you are hurting and your trying to deflect with jokes. Add me to msn and we will talk.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*tear* You are addressing a very emotional matter. /cry
_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites