| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:54 pm Post subject: Tom |
|
|
I like you, I can tell you are in emotional distress and need someone to talk to, I am here for you.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Wewt, I love emotional distress signals.
Looking through old posts?
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | Wewt, I love emotional distress signals.
Looking through old posts? | I'm here for you buddy, If you ever need to talk to someone you can always come to me. I don't want you to hurt yourself.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| The Hobo wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | Wewt, I love emotional distress signals.
Looking through old posts? | I'm here for you buddy, If you ever need to talk to someone you can always come to me. I don't want you to hurt yourself. |
I can't quite help but think that you are hinting towards something...
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | The Hobo wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | Wewt, I love emotional distress signals.
Looking through old posts? | I'm here for you buddy, If you ever need to talk to someone you can always come to me. I don't want you to hurt yourself. |
I can't quite help but think that you are hinting towards something... | I'm not going to beat around the bush, suicide is NEVER the option. I know what you are going through and i want you to understand that the hard times will pass.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
Hmm, stronger hints huh? You are entering the DANGER ZONE!
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Hmm, stronger hints huh? You are entering the DANGER ZONE! | I'm not trying to be funny here, i know you are hurting and your trying to deflect with jokes. Add me to msn and we will talk.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:16 am Post subject: |
|
|
*tear* You are addressing a very emotional matter. /cry
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|