Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Tom
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bernie
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1

Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Location: EWGR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Tom Reply with quote

Do you find it fun to be mean?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I am mean, do you?
_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the one that finds it fun to be mean around here. Along with people like HackOtaku.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bernie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bernie
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1

Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Location: EWGR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
I don't think I am mean, do you?

You may think it's all fun and games, but people have been very hurt due to your comments.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connor wrote:
I'm the one that finds it fun to be mean around here. Along with people like HackOtaku.


That picture doesn't help. Confused

_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
Connor wrote:
I'm the one that finds it fun to be mean around here. Along with people like HackOtaku.


That picture doesn't help. Confused
Show your face, go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorsh, itt: mean people
y so mean?

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck that:

Connor wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
But its the internet, only faggots do that.
That's right. Every person that's signed up to facebook and/or MysSpace is a faggot.


It would make me a faggot.

_________________
no - free pr0nz


Last edited by Super Nigga ttomthebomb on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Bernie
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1

Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Location: EWGR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is pretty self-explanatory
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bernie. wrote:
This thread is pretty self-explanatory


Why do you find me mean? I am only mean to trolls, like Connor.

_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOM IS DA BOMB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bernie
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1

Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Location: EWGR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
Bernie. wrote:
This thread is pretty self-explanatory


Why do you find me mean? I am only mean to trolls, like Connor.

I do not find you majorly mean, as you have done nothing to me.
But it's things like what happened to Phox, it vertainly wasn't the nicest thing in the world to mock him about his grandparents.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Bernie. wrote:
This thread is pretty self-explanatory


Why do you find me mean? I am only mean to trolls, like Connor.


You are Connor.


What the fuck? I support black people, unlike that troll Connor!


Bernie. wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Bernie. wrote:
This thread is pretty self-explanatory


Why do you find me mean? I am only mean to trolls, like Connor.

I do not find you majorly mean, as you have done nothing to me.
But it's things like what happened to Phox, it vertainly wasn't the nicest thing in the world to mock him about his grandparents.


Actually, never mocked his grandparents, just the Holocaust in general.

_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Bernie
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1

Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Location: EWGR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
Actually, never mocked his grandparents, just the Holocaust in general.

Still, talking about Jews like that; that was quite unnecessary.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites