| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:12 pm Post subject: Tom |
|
|
| Do you find it fun to be mean? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I don't think I am mean, do you? _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm the one that finds it fun to be mean around here. Along with people like HackOtaku. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hey bernie. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | I don't think I am mean, do you? |
You may think it's all fun and games, but people have been very hurt due to your comments. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | I'm the one that finds it fun to be mean around here. Along with people like HackOtaku. |
That picture doesn't help.  | Show your face, go. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
gorsh, itt: mean people
y so mean? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Fuck that:
| Connor wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | But its the internet, only faggots do that. | That's right. Every person that's signed up to facebook and/or MysSpace is a faggot. |
It would make me a faggot. _________________
no - free pr0nz
Last edited by Super Nigga ttomthebomb on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| This thread is pretty self-explanatory |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bernie. wrote: | | This thread is pretty self-explanatory |
Why do you find me mean? I am only mean to trolls, like Connor. _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TOM IS DA BOMB |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | This thread is pretty self-explanatory |
Why do you find me mean? I am only mean to trolls, like Connor. |
I do not find you majorly mean, as you have done nothing to me.
But it's things like what happened to Phox, it vertainly wasn't the nicest thing in the world to mock him about his grandparents. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | This thread is pretty self-explanatory |
Why do you find me mean? I am only mean to trolls, like Connor. |
You are Connor. |
What the fuck? I support black people, unlike that troll Connor!
| Bernie. wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | This thread is pretty self-explanatory |
Why do you find me mean? I am only mean to trolls, like Connor. |
I do not find you majorly mean, as you have done nothing to me.
But it's things like what happened to Phox, it vertainly wasn't the nicest thing in the world to mock him about his grandparents. |
Actually, never mocked his grandparents, just the Holocaust in general. _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Actually, never mocked his grandparents, just the Holocaust in general. |
Still, talking about Jews like that; that was quite unnecessary. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|