Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Just got back from the Gym

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bernie
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1

Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Location: EWGR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Just got back from the Gym Reply with quote

So worn out I can't even have a drink without my arm shaking Neutral
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pussy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xDev
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 971

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lifting 5s is soo hard.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bernie
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1

Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Location: EWGR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepsiFag wrote:
Pussy.

Hey, I was trying.
2 hours of lifting 60-100 kg on both arms is pretty tiring.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bernie. wrote:
PepsiFag wrote:
Pussy.

Hey, I was trying.
2 hours of lifting 60-100 kg on both arms is pretty tiring.
2 hours on just arms /facedesk. And i doubt you could keep that level of intensity up for 2 hours.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bernie
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1

Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Location: EWGR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepsiFag wrote:
Bernie. wrote:
PepsiFag wrote:
Pussy.

Hey, I was trying.
2 hours of lifting 60-100 kg on both arms is pretty tiring.
2 hours on just arms /facedesk. And i doubt you could keep that level of intensity up for 2 hours.

Well, it wasn't 2 hours straight. I guess that was my bad.
I meant I was there for 2 hours and I lifted with my arms for a fair bit :/
That's why they're tired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got back from the gym as-well.
The way my arms burn literally gives me a boner.
Love the feeling.
Back to top
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bernie. wrote:
PepsiFag wrote:
Bernie. wrote:
PepsiFag wrote:
Pussy.

Hey, I was trying.
2 hours of lifting 60-100 kg on both arms is pretty tiring.
2 hours on just arms /facedesk. And i doubt you could keep that level of intensity up for 2 hours.

Well, it wasn't 2 hours straight. I guess that was my bad.
I meant I was there for 2 hours and I lifted with my arms for a fair bit :/
That's why they're tired.
You know working any muscle group over a time period of 40 minutes is useless, Your body has no fuel after 2 hours so your body turns to muscle for fuel, so all those long sessions are wasted and you will reach a plateu.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xDev
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 971

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xDeviance! wrote:
Lifting 5s is soo hard.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bernie
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1

Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Location: EWGR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepsiFag wrote:
Bernie. wrote:
PepsiFag wrote:
Bernie. wrote:
PepsiFag wrote:
Pussy.

Hey, I was trying.
2 hours of lifting 60-100 kg on both arms is pretty tiring.
2 hours on just arms /facedesk. And i doubt you could keep that level of intensity up for 2 hours.

Well, it wasn't 2 hours straight. I guess that was my bad.
I meant I was there for 2 hours and I lifted with my arms for a fair bit :/
That's why they're tired.
You know working any muscle group over a time period of 40 minutes is useless, Your body has no fuel after 2 hours so your body turns to muscle for fuel, so all those long sessions are wasted and you will reach a plateu.

Well then lucky for me it wasn't a class or anything, I could just do whatever the hell I wanted for as long as I wanted, but I figured 2 hours would be enough.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites