| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:08 pm Post subject: Just got back from the Gym |
|
|
So worn out I can't even have a drink without my arm shaking
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Pussy.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Lifting 5s is soo hard.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Hey, I was trying.
2 hours of lifting 60-100 kg on both arms is pretty tiring.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bernie. wrote: |
Hey, I was trying.
2 hours of lifting 60-100 kg on both arms is pretty tiring. | 2 hours on just arms /facedesk. And i doubt you could keep that level of intensity up for 2 hours.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| PepsiFag wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: |
Hey, I was trying.
2 hours of lifting 60-100 kg on both arms is pretty tiring. | 2 hours on just arms /facedesk. And i doubt you could keep that level of intensity up for 2 hours. |
Well, it wasn't 2 hours straight. I guess that was my bad.
I meant I was there for 2 hours and I lifted with my arms for a fair bit :/
That's why they're tired.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I just got back from the gym as-well.
The way my arms burn literally gives me a boner.
Love the feeling.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bernie. wrote: | | PepsiFag wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: |
Hey, I was trying.
2 hours of lifting 60-100 kg on both arms is pretty tiring. | 2 hours on just arms /facedesk. And i doubt you could keep that level of intensity up for 2 hours. |
Well, it wasn't 2 hours straight. I guess that was my bad.
I meant I was there for 2 hours and I lifted with my arms for a fair bit :/
That's why they're tired. | You know working any muscle group over a time period of 40 minutes is useless, Your body has no fuel after 2 hours so your body turns to muscle for fuel, so all those long sessions are wasted and you will reach a plateu.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xDeviance! wrote: | | Lifting 5s is soo hard. |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| PepsiFag wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: | | PepsiFag wrote: | | Bernie. wrote: |
Hey, I was trying.
2 hours of lifting 60-100 kg on both arms is pretty tiring. | 2 hours on just arms /facedesk. And i doubt you could keep that level of intensity up for 2 hours. |
Well, it wasn't 2 hours straight. I guess that was my bad.
I meant I was there for 2 hours and I lifted with my arms for a fair bit :/
That's why they're tired. | You know working any muscle group over a time period of 40 minutes is useless, Your body has no fuel after 2 hours so your body turns to muscle for fuel, so all those long sessions are wasted and you will reach a plateu. |
Well then lucky for me it wasn't a class or anything, I could just do whatever the hell I wanted for as long as I wanted, but I figured 2 hours would be enough.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|