Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz. Reply with quote

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Haiti
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokefag
Master Cheater
Reputation: 51

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 488

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz. Reply with quote

thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Haiti

Why won't you learn that you aren't funny?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz. Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Haiti

Why won't you learn that you aren't funny?

Shut up faggot.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz. Reply with quote

thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Haiti
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz. Reply with quote

afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Haiti


Lets see if its still funny when your houses bricks are crushing your head.

Too bad The Netherlands is built on stable ground which gives immunity to Earthquakes.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz. Reply with quote

afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Haiti


Lets see if its still funny when your houses bricks are crushing your head.

Too bad The Netherlands is built on stable ground which gives immunity to Earthquakes.


Doesn't have to be an Earthquake..

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz. Reply with quote

[BSi] Jefre wrote:
afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Haiti


Lets see if its still funny when your houses bricks are crushing your head.

Too bad The Netherlands is built on stable ground which gives immunity to Earthquakes.


Doesn't have to be an Earthquake..


HADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa....
i didn't know that "Scrotum" was filtered into "thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a child"

o.o

thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a child

random word filter is random

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites