| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:22 pm Post subject: Re: Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz. |
|
|
| thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Haiti |
Why won't you learn that you aren't funny?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:24 pm Post subject: Re: Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz. |
|
|
| cokefag wrote: | | thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Haiti |
Why won't you learn that you aren't funny? |
Shut up faggot.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:24 pm Post subject: Re: Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz. |
|
|
| thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Haiti |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:28 pm Post subject: Re: Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz. |
|
|
| afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote: | | thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Haiti |
Lets see if its still funny when your houses bricks are crushing your head. |
Too bad The Netherlands is built on stable ground which gives immunity to Earthquakes.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:34 pm Post subject: Re: Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz. |
|
|
| afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote: | | thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote: | | thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Haiti |
Lets see if its still funny when your houses bricks are crushing your head. |
Too bad The Netherlands is built on stable ground which gives immunity to Earthquakes. |
Doesn't have to be an Earthquake.. |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 pm Post subject: Re: Yet again, Encyclopedia Dramatica provides lulz. |
|
|
| [BSi] Jefre wrote: | | afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote: | | thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | afro american humans Are Gangsters Too wrote: | | thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote: | | http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Haiti |
Lets see if its still funny when your houses bricks are crushing your head. |
Too bad The Netherlands is built on stable ground which gives immunity to Earthquakes. |
Doesn't have to be an Earthquake.. |
 |
HADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEN
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
whoa....
i didn't know that "Scrotum" was filtered into "thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a child"
o.o
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a child
random word filter is random
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|