| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:12 pm Post subject: Some fucktard has their username as "fox" |
|
|
| Could somebody figure out whether they are a blank unused account that can be deleted, or someone who has in the past been a part of CEF community? I cannot find anyone named "fox" via search and I would quite like that username.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Crisis wrote: | | http://forum.cheatengine.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=165482 |
You're so smart.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ask DB on IRC, I had a same case, I still gotta wait till like february
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Radiaktiv wrote: | http://forum.cheatengine.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=fox
Some douche who joined years ago and probably logged on once |
Thanks for giving me that, I didn't know that I could have just typed "fox" at the end of a view profile url. I pm'd DB asking.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| u mad
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I smiled, jake.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Some fucktard has their username as "Phox".
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|